Barisone Verdict Is In: Not Guilty By Reason of Insanity

Oh wow - you were right. 2 pages.

And hey… remember when I mentioned that my first hand experience with New Jersey drivers was that they were very aggressive? It might have been two threads ago.

Yeah. There it is.

I apologize in advance to all the New Jersey drivers who aren’t aggressive. I’m sure you exist. My personal experience is that many are… very very very aggressive. The driving records of this family? It tracks with my experiences with NJ drivers.

7 Likes

Thanks. I honestly have zero stress about that. Doesn’t even make my top 3. Probably not even my top 5. I literally never think about it.

I find losing something I love or betrayal by a loved one far more traumatic and long lasting.

8 Likes

Thanks for refreshing my memory.
Broken hand. Interesting.

2 Likes

I think slide bites tend to happen most to the web of tissue area immediately between the thumb and forefinger. Mine was a bit further back because I was having a flare-up of basal thumb arthritis and stupidly gripped the gun incorrectly to mitigate the discomfort. And in so doing, put my hand in a perfect place for a slide bite. :upside_down_face:

4 Likes

Right. I guess I live in a different world because I don’t think I know anyone who has a simple assault charge.

26 Likes

His RIGHT hand was bandaged.

The tattooed sleeve is easy to see in multiple images of him and that tattoo is his LEFT arm. Just Google his name plus kanarek and look at the images.

2 Likes

No splint, cast, or screws. If this was actually a fracture, we’d have heard ALL about it by now.

4 Likes

Same.

Much less a whole family with them.

15 Likes

I know lots and lots of people who had assault charges.

My job was to process them for arraignment.

12 Likes

:rofl:
Aren’t you witty.

4 Likes

Am I misremembering or wasn’t it LK who said on this very forum something about MB and bikini tops in pools? So that doesn’t square with what CH is saying here if so.

13 Likes

Also of note that they would’ve been at least middle aged by the time any of the assault charges occurred, so they can’t be brushed off as just being young and dumb and getting in a drunken bar fight or something (not to imply that’s normal behavior or ok, but I’d have an easier time believing they learned from their mistakes if it was something that happened at age 22 and never again)

13 Likes

It was Simple Assault, not Aggravated Assault. Incidents like below would be examples.

• Pushing someone away from you in an argument
  • Verbally threatening an individual with violence
  • Raising a fist and moving in a threatening manner towards a person
1 Like

Show of hands - the people on this board who have been charged with any form of assault.

Close family member?

Neither for me.

40 Likes

Spitting on someone is also assault.

7 Likes

Oh well, that’s all right then. /s

15 Likes

Me neither. Nor any of my immediate family members.

And… good point.

7 Likes

No one in my family.

6 Likes

Also a member of a family with no assault (simple or otherwise) charges.

5 Likes

Also… do we know if these are the original charges? Can we tell from that database? Might they have been plead down?

5 Likes