Barisone Verdict Is In: Not Guilty By Reason of Insanity

And, now it says

“ As Michael’s partner I will be handling the withdraws and the payment of the attorney fees as they arise”.

:slight_smile:

6 Likes

:sweat_smile: :rofl: :joy: :joy: :grin:

The bigger question is if they did contact her, did she cooperate?? I mean, do they meet up for coffee at Starbucks or chat at the local feed store or hang out at the pool together? Hmmmm, is a FB friend an actual real life friend? That’s an interesting thought for sure.

7 Likes

Lk had told me she was involved with RG before she even got married. Continued to be involved with him while married. The husband found out. Divorce happened. So they have been together along time. I want to say she said she met him when she was stripping.

25 Likes

That is a long time.

6 Likes

Yeah. Meanwhile, I’m over there on the “Group W Bench”!! LOL!!

9 Likes

How bad is it that I thought about this when she did her little dance during her testimony? You know, when she “disappeared in her head”?

5 Likes

Honest question about this photo and the photo of RG’s hand injury. I know very little about guns other than loading and shooting. Would the “slide” on this exact gun have caused the injury to RG’s hand? I believe someone mentioned this earlier and I just saw this photo and had to ask.

1 Like

I was at Woodstock '94 and it was…not anything like that :joy:

2 Likes

That’s a shame but not surprising. The original can never be recreated in our lifetime.

6 Likes

“Slide bite” is a pretty common injury - typical damage is in the fleshy area between the thumb and index finger, with either two marks or one half-moon-ish shape. I haven’t seen RG’s injury to comment.

4 Likes

Was that the one near Rome, New York? I remember thinking that sounded like sort of an unlikely location for such an event.

1 Like

I will say the storms certainly seem repeatable. Most of what I remember of that weekend was the rain and the unbelievable amounts of mud. Trent Reznor was absolutely covered in mud for the Nine Inch Nails set.

4 Likes

From GoFundMe: “We constantly evaluate and evolve our Terms of Service and consider new factors that keep emerging in today’s world. We care deeply about human rights and have written terms to address this — we do not allow fundraisers that support hate, violence, harassment, bullying, discrimination; or involves weaponry.”

I don’t care one way or the other - just posting what GoFundMe has stated. Maybe some folks should tone down the hate about LK so MB can collect funds to help him out. GoFundMe does investigate, you know.

both '94 and '99 were not far apart but '99 was Rome, I think. '94 was just outside Saugerties, not very far from the current HITS showgrounds, at Winston Farm.

3 Likes

Eggbutt have you seen this documentary on Woodstock yet? PBS did an amazing job. Maybe you’ll spot yourself in it!
https://youtu.be/txZavStpQSE

2 Likes

Obviously, you do care one way or another. We are not blind or stupid!

29 Likes

Ah. I think anyone who has been to a horse show in Saugerties can attest to the fact that they can get some weather there!

3 Likes

No, I really do not care. I think some people on here are pretty obsessed about the whole case. And are just continuing on with more hate on a tragic situation. In the end, it doesn’t affect me one way or the other.

2 Likes

I joke often that the only weather allowed there is 100 degrees in the shade, absolutely freezing, or torrential downpour. If the weather is pleasant, they have to cancel the horse show, those must be the rules.

Several of the bands started mudfights with the audience. It was a good time - I was 18 and didn’t think I’d ever do anything cooler in my entire life.

7 Likes

For those who missed this shining example of an attorney! This is Bruce Nagel, LK’s civil attorney. Folks on Twitter were saying they thought he should be reprimanded for this comments about the jury.

3 Likes