Barisone Verdict Is In: Not Guilty By Reason of Insanity

Good luck. And birds of a feather….

2 Likes

Prepping for the hot season ahead. We are installing a radiant heat barrier to both our barns to keep the barns cooler in the summer.

We still have a few summer stalls left. Dry stall or full board and training spots available. 14x14 stalls, covered dressage arena and covered round pen. Contact us for more info or visit [www.ParadigmDressage.com](http://www.paradigmdressage.com/?

This was the post on April 9. I wonder if they still have those empty stalls? :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Turns out I didn’t look under “pages” when I searched on Facebook. :woman_facepalming:

1 Like

I may or may not have snorted grape juice out my nose over that one.

6 Likes

I donated as me, she already dislikes me and watching her angrily message me gives me giggles.

29 Likes

Me too. What is she going to do?

6 Likes

I think it is important to pay attention to Michael’s status on the SS list:

Suspensions

The following individuals have been sanctioned with a period of suspension by the U.S. Center for SafeSport or USEF for violations of the SafeSport Code or Federation Rules.

Name City/State (Last Known) NGB Decision Date Start Date End Date Violation(s) Sanction(s) Breed / Discipline
BARISONE, MICHAEL LONG VALLEY, NJ Equestrian 8/9/2019 8/9/2019 Criminal Disposition Ineligible Dressage
3 Likes

Unrelated to the subject at hand, but what is a radiant heat barrier in a barn? I’ve never heard of such a thing.

1 Like

I’m thinking it reflects heat from the sun away?

2 Likes

It reflects the sun away from the covered arena so it is cooler. I didn’t look closely at the photos but I wonder if he also has Big Ass Fans installed?

3 Likes

Huh. Interesting, thanks. Once again, you never know you might learn on this board.

I’ve only ever been to Florida in the summer once or twice for a couple of days at a time, but I’m sure anything that makes any difference at all is probably a good idea.

I remember walking out of the hotel lobby the first morning around 7:00 AM and being shocked at how hot it was already.

7 Likes

probably the styrofoam boards with the alu on one side

1 Like

Oh for pity’s sake, She’s had, what, 2 and a half years to tell her side of things? We all defended her in the beginning until she started with the threats and crazy hate.

28 Likes

Seriously!? Lk is contacting you over your donation!? If that is true…. That is so disturbing….

No, she’s not. She’s come for me in the past, it’s not current messages.

2 Likes

Well, not all of us! :wink:

12 Likes

We have a Big Ass Fan in our small round indoor and that Big Ass baby cools it down…

5 Likes

Ok , good. You are better than that. - so happy you are moving successfully forward with your life! You go girl and keep going!

3 Likes

To clarify my message - I was so I incredibly disturbed by LK message to @Omgitsme that I used those words of support , although they are probably trite, since you probably don’t need them … She just got my ruffles up… she bugs me…. .

7 Likes

I just glanced at their Facebook page. I don’t know anything about the place or the people, but it looks like a typical barn page.

Some horse pics, some win photos, some videos from shows and lessons. They even have a picture of their green parrot supervising a lesson, and the two young kids practicing their dressage movements on foot around their pig and their corgi.

All very cute, all very normal. I hope things work out OK for them. :crossed_fingers:

21 Likes