Barisone Verdict Is In: Not Guilty By Reason of Insanity

MHG left for NC then FL shortly after the shooting. She moved on with her life and became engaged to a firefighter (I believe) last year.

LO was there and has been there through thick and thin along with other close friends for this entire ordeal. She cleaned out the facility, packed everything up, shipped it and stored it and kept his FL facility running from a distance all while running her own business. We all should hope we have someone in our lives like LO.

53 Likes

Go to your gofundme email, click on ā€œadd a commentā€ and you can edit your contribution to post anonymously.

2 Likes

And to be more specific, Hawthorne Hill is in Long Valley, which is very rural Morris County.

3 Likes

Good to hear. I know she can be vicious, but I was hoping they hadnā€™t done anything to prevent him from going home to his FL farm when he is healthy enough.

5 Likes

LO really is the best. What a special lady.

18 Likes

I noticed all of Paradigmā€™s social media has vanished. I hope people didnā€™t take out their anger at LK on them.

18 Likes

I feel sorry for them. This situation is a mess. Who knows what they knew (or thought they knew) when they first formed a business relationship with LK.

14 Likes

Paradigm still has their page on the internet.

Wouldnā€™t it be a bombshell for the civil case if those 2 guys out for a smoke got LK sneaking around that night on their cell phones? In the criminal trial, the prosecutor wouldnā€™t want it shown and B wouldnā€™t have been allowed to.

14 Likes

PDā€™s pages are all up and thereā€™s no sign of LK being on there after early Feb.

3 Likes

If that happened, I could only applaud those guys for having the presence of mind to pull out their cameras in the moment.

Iā€™m sure my jaw would have been on the floor for far too long to think of such a thing. :hushed:

10 Likes

Well you know, we heard all about how good JH was with technology during the criminal trial. Able to steal a phone and somehow rig it to search exploding bullets and hotline numbers on separate days. Heā€™s probably good at getting some video of a barefoot ninja. Unfortunately heā€™d probably be accused of making it up with all that expertise heā€™s got.

(I so badly want to see pics/video of that).

14 Likes

I also had to roll my eyes at the prosecutor trying to cast doubt on the subject just because Mike McGrain had not thought to mention it in his statement to the police that day.

Iā€™m sure that by the time the police got around to talking to him in the latter part of August 7 or whenever it was, some random whackadoodle ninja appearance the previous week had completely slipped his mind after the events of that afternoon.

14 Likes

Yeah, that was ridiculous Iā€™m sure that barefoot ninja was at the front of his mind when all of that was happening.

4 Likes

Strange, when I tried to look nothing came up aside from their webpage. No Instagram or Facebook despite them having links on the site.

2 Likes

I would not be surprised if they are getting bombarded on sm right now. From all types, the helpful, the pruriently curious, the sanctimonious, the underdog supporters and who knows who else?

2 Likes

I can pull up their facebook page. The last post is dated April 9, 2022.

From what I see itā€™s all up at Paradigm Nothing has changed. I think LK boards at Paradigm but has Ulf Moller come and trainer her ā€¦ from what I have heard but that could be wrongā€¦?

2 Likes

I can imagine the conversation with their social media person at some point in the last month.

Good news! Weā€™re getting a huge increase in the number of hits on our Facebook page.

Bad newsā€¦

17 Likes

Yaā€¦. Not the kinda hits you want

4 Likes

Ulf has gone back to Germany. A woman who works for Helgstrand, Amanda, is her trainer when Ulf is out of the country.

2 Likes