Barisone Verdict Is In: Not Guilty By Reason of Insanity

Lol, that’s awesome! And I can see how that would sound the same.

1 Like

Pfffft.

5 Likes

Wow, those are some classy ladies there.

32 Likes

If only MB had that training. .

7 Likes

Holy CR#P.

10 Likes

The Kanareks are still watching the forum….

Also, it seems that was meant for all of us.

18 Likes

Was just about to say…keeping it classy as always.

18 Likes

OMG Yes!

3 Likes

Lovely. I guess when you live a lie you have to always keep up the lie.

Wonder where the lashes went?

13 Likes

She doesn’t have a “Big Sister” [edit]. LK is the oldest daughter, Emily (Lauren 2.0) is the middle-child, and Hilary is the youngest.

12 Likes

For most facilities, “available beds” means staffed beds, rather than total actual beds. But this is a really good point, and probably is a factor here.

6 Likes

Wait…what?! Did I miss something?

2 Likes

The person who posted the photo took it down to edit it to remove some information. So yes, you are missing something.

Edit to add - the photo is back up, scroll up a little.

1 Like

Someone mentioned an Instagram where LK was spewing her truth….it was giving us the bird……

1 Like

That was quick! I take a break to submit a tender for a construction job and poof! LOL Usually the forum notes if something was deleted. Must have missed that.

1 Like

@CLINICALLY_PROVEN, are there more photos? They talk about more photos?

1 Like

I don’t see a trust allowing the trustee (I’m in this hypothetical) to put his name on the property, that feels like a breach of fiduciary duty. Maybe the trust belongs to JK? Most likely the money is not from a trust, but some other investment, and buying the FL property simply changes the investment type to real estate from financial instrument.

3 Likes

That one was sent to me. I am not on Instagram.

3 Likes

Saw it this time through. Keeping it klassy. Love the hashtags/s. And no, I don’t want to look like that.

I think by big sister, she might be referring to the fact her younger sister is a lot taller than her. I do that with my younger sister who is taller than me sometimes.

8 Likes

Doesn’t she support gun violence? She shot at her boyfriend and admitted it online…

21 Likes