Barisone Verdict Is In: Not Guilty By Reason of Insanity

I DID say extortion. Several times!

13 Likes

I’m thinking Deininger and Bilinkas are chomping at the bit to get JK in the witness chair in the Civil trial. Deininger will be lead with Bilinkas assisting I believe.

11 Likes

I seriously would pay to watch if the civil trial happens.

19 Likes

I think it’s crucial to establish JK as a full part of this conspiracy.

Otherwise… even if MB wins, LK will just declare bankruptcy, keep the house in Florida, and MB won’t recover much.

6 Likes

I’m going with “Unstable” as the 48 hours title

29 Likes

:rofl: perfect!

2 Likes

My choice? “A woman of unlimited means”

4 Likes

Narrator: Understatement.

7 Likes

Yes, but a) I think at this point getting the whole sordid story out there is equally if not more important to MB, and b) unless they’ve got something up their sleeve, I can’t see them finding a way to allege that JK had a duty to MB and breached said duty. JK may have funded LK, but he’s not the one that caused the damages to MB. That’s all on LK, and in some ways it would be better not to muddy the waters too much.

Now, using him as a witness would be fun to watch.

2 Likes

And what kind of people go through life seeking out victims they can bilk for one reason or another? :frowning_face:

10 Likes

I see. Thanks.

I wonder how long those jurors would be tied up for this trial.

Same.

4 Likes

SGF and Michael Barisone (or his business, Barisone Dressage) are different legal entities.

I don’t see any problem with LK suing Barisone, Cox, and SGF for her injuries. I don’t see a problem with SGF cross suing Barisone and Cox, and basically saying “It wasn’t our fault as property owner, it was their fault as gun owner and shooter.”

Each legal entity will have their own civil lawyer attempting to shift blame and liability onto “the other guy”.

1 Like

Or: Unstable Relationships

3 Likes

What if there was some evidence that JK did something to strong arm MB into having LK/RG on the property?

7 Likes

That was my old barn name!

2 Likes

It was said multiple times that JK insisted that LK reside on the property or he would withhold payment to MB. Whether that happened before or after things started to go bonkers, I’m not sure, but it was said repeatedly before the trial.

11 Likes

That’s what I thought was mentioned at some point.

2 Likes

you can! by donating to the Gofundme -

5 Likes

I believe there is documentation showing JK involved in every aspect of this horrible fiasco, from initial plans to Finish the Bastard. His hands are on it all apparently.

IM said they had been subpoenaed for the criminal trial but was not called. Do we think IM will be called for the Civil trial? Without a doubt.

11 Likes