Barisone Verdict Is In: Not Guilty By Reason of Insanity

No one said anyone with the initials LW trained anything! LW is a young woman who groomed LK’s elder gelding, Ollie, at a large boarding facility in NC. Her name and this facility are not important to anything. I’m not sure why it was posted to begin with but truly, it is not relevant.

7 Likes

Still no cyberstalking here in what’s been posted. No false accusations against anyone, no defamation, no libel, no slander.

Just a whole lot of speculation on how LK became a “woman of unlimited means” (her statement on social media) who couldn’t afford NJ rent, per RG’s testimony under oath.

15 Likes

got it! thank you for clarifiyng

2 Likes

NO! This had nothing whatsoever to do with SGF or HH or MB or August 7, 2019 or anything! It is the equivalent of saying LK bought gas at the Circle K in Lexington, NC. It was a nothing burger post!

2 Likes

MHG would probably know.

3 Likes

Not Lisa Wilcox. She’s a young woman with zero affiliation to any of this aside from she was paid to ride one of LK’s horses. They didn’t even really interact.
The farm itself declines to speak about LK at all, her only contact with them in years is collecting money for Ollie’s board. The farm owner allegedly received threats from JK about a year before the shooting so I’d rather not send any attention their way.

6 Likes

Very true. I was at a professional society luncheon several years ago. Seated at my table was a local professional business owner who was selling out to a major firm and retiring. Another member approached and asked him how he could afford to retire so young. The guy asking had been a bit of a rascal. The man at my table said “one wife, one house, one job.” It was a really good moment.

7 Likes

AMEN! I grew up the same way. Thank you God and Mum and Dad!

1 Like

Thanks for clarifying, it was confusing.

1 Like

Wow. Awfully hostile and accusatory there CH.

I suggested NOTHING but positive potential sources for the family’s wealth. I described them as clearly educated and professional.

The point of ALL of my posts is that I believe the narrative that permeates these threads that LK is living off a trust fund seems inaccurate to me. :woman_shrugging:

I’ve said repeatedly that I have no idea where the money that is funding her 6 dressage horses in full board in Florida is coming from. But obviously it’s coming from somewhere.

LK herself has spoken repeatedly about being super wealthy and having unlimited means on social media.

And, lastly, I think you owe me an apology for allegations of cyberstalking. I’ve threatened no one, and done nothing but express curiosity, and examine public information. There is absolutely ZERO in any of my posts concerning libel or slander.

You seem to be imitating/emulating the threatening tactics of other infamous past participants of these forums. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

42 Likes

Thank you - I was very confused…

2 Likes

Hahahahaha! As someone said above, don’t hold your breath.

CH seems to vacillate between mocking/threatening/accusing/attacking other posters and pretending to be terrified and retreating to sidelines out of ‘fear’. That’s quite a split personality.! :roll_eyes:

31 Likes

Ick! Who thinks or acts that way? And gloats over it…? Truly disgusting. I hope they don’t have children.

4 Likes

Let’s talk about this.

If you are going to accuse people of things like this, in the context of comments made on this thread… then back it up.

It’s not hard. We are literally writing down posts on an open forum.

So - which posts that have been written contain false accusations, defamation, slander and libel? Did you flag these posts for the mods? If not, why not?

24 Likes

Oh dear! Don’t ask for proof! Shame, you shan’t ask for evidence of any kind! (s)

9 Likes

Mean Woman Unlimited

3 Likes

her job that does not involve ‘prostitution’?
what a weird post to make on SM…
Perhaps it was ‘modeling’?

5 Likes

S/he did admit to flagging a lot - or is that just my posts? :rofl: I believe it’s also now known as ‘running to mommy’ and also ‘telling’.

Funny, I’ve never been contacted about any of this flagging, so it must not have gotten the result CH wished for. I have had a couple things simply edited out by the mods. FFS once, oh, and another word for donkey or mule. :roll_eyes:

So, you may not even be aware if you were flagged. Also, flagging seems not to be terribly effective. RND was flagged and did absolutely nothing in response (accept mock and demand the flagger out themselves) and nothing further was done. So, I’m not sure why that group of folks is so flag happy. It doesn’t seem to result in much of anything from what I can see. :woman_shrugging:

14 Likes

You don’t think 48 hours is not going to try to find out about the family finances and how LK is “a woman of unlimited means” without an obvious job? I would think they would also have done background checks.

22 Likes

Omg. That could really increase the number of episodes.

14 Likes