Barisone Verdict Is In: Not Guilty By Reason of Insanity

Absolutely. Just let him sing his song. The words he knows, the tune he hums. Ramble on! That was classically brilliant of Mr. B.

11 Likes

I wish people would appreciate all the little clever things Bilinkas did.

28 Likes

Be nice to have a little write up of them. Dang the guy was subtle. He must have learned through life just to let peope show themselves for who they really are. ask a few strategic questions, and then let them answer, and just listen.

16 Likes

I’m thinking I’d miss a bunch if I tried.

Dramatic pauses giving the jury a moment to reflect.
Letting Mustache ramble on
Initial attorney dress and almost bumbling nature disarming the jury.
Pushing facts into the ears of jurors even if it’s objected to and jurors told to ignore its like trying to unring a bell
Securing the best docs right from the get go, especially one the Prosecution has used for other cases
Predicting how Judge Taylor would come off as prejudicial and weaponizing it
Knowing when to press and knowing when to allow rambling
The orchestration of drama as if conducting a symphony leading to the crescendo of the closing argument.

28 Likes

Stop right there.

5 Likes

Securing the best expert witness the prosecution had available. snag.

8 Likes

:astonished:

Just when I thought my opinion of LK and her crew could go no lower. Sweet fancy Moses, there is no low too low for this crowd, huh? Utterly morally bankrupt in every way imaginable.

I imagine their doing this significantly damaged their reputation in the dressage community even before the poop show they put on in the courtroom.

Who does that?!!

27 Likes

LK, that’s who. Could be a T-shirt.

10 Likes

They sent that letter out cold to random people? What the heckin’ heck?

These people are disturbed and way WAY outside anything anyone might consider within the norms of civil respectable society.

That is sick.

15 Likes

14 Likes

Yep. It was sent to people I know that DO NOT know her or any of her family, they couldn’t understand why it had been sent to them at all. It was a random message from a stranger (LK or someone purporting to be her) in the cases I know about.

6 Likes

Just the letter, no explanation? Or was it accompanied by Manifesto 8, or whatever number she was up to at that point?

I mean, I don’t even know how to process this. No wonder the general tone you see in comments to articles, etc. is a big cold shoulder to this ship of fools.

5 Likes

The one witness with no concept of time. OMG. How could he conflate two years into four? Oh, because when you count on your fingers, two-thousand 19, 20, 21, and then 22, those are four fingers right there.

7 Likes

I can’t say how or what it was sent with, as it wasn’t sent to me, but the letter was definitely sent to strangers. She also FB posted about it, laughing with her friends about how MB wanted a “tablet” or words to that effect. That post was deleted.

3 Likes

Didn’t someone here once note, “Gross people are gross.”

I just can’t with these people.

6 Likes

Oh, he got his moneys worth, all right—he got to ask them about their separate barn fires and how many horses they lost!

I don’t recall the subject ever coming up again, though, so maybe not!

2 Likes

Agree. I remember thinking Whiskey-Tango-Foxtrot when I heard that. Like, how the h*** did they have the FM’s cellphone #? Did they run in the same social circles? Did they hang out together? :laughing:

19 Likes

Daddy’s “connections” came in handy again?

10 Likes

I missed most of the inspector’s testimony so I don’t know if that came up during his testimony, but I wondered some pages back if there was verification that the photos were “new”?

Oops, I see MHM has also asked this question. (I’m still trying to catch up on overnight postings.) :grinning:

5 Likes

Given RG’s belief that they were on THEIR OWN PROPERTY, I wonder if they led the inspector to believe that.

2 Likes