Barisone Verdict Is In: Not Guilty By Reason of Insanity

Yes, and how revealing it was that the Kanarek gang laughed and thought his letter was so funny!

(It is useless to attempt to find LK’s posts to quote…they have either been heavily edited or deleted. And no, I DON’T keep screenshots.)

14 Likes

Don’t take this as a pronouncement of what happened, but you can easily use PM on this site.

5 Likes

I only wish we could have seen Taylor’s face during those moments! :smile:

6 Likes

I was tearing up just reading about it. I hope he can get evaluated and released with continued private therapy. It sounds like the Ann Klein facility may take so time to get into, I imagine the correctional facility needs the cell space available as well. Hopefully there are other options for his situation.

7 Likes

Here are some screen shots for you. I have highlighted some things.

Now this one is assumption on my part (and clearly assumptions are allowed). But I would bet there are people who MB hates on this planet far more than MHG.

The below theory was proven to be wrong with screen shots in the very thread.

This one made me laugh, since IM had edited out the part about LK being willing to ride with MB again in their post after the verdict.

Hey, we have known all along that two people were not shot.

He was right about this, because there were no ballistics.

Oh, this is one of the posts to remember. Telling KM that they know nothing about the law (which KM’s knowledge has been proven over and over again) and when IM posted that they know everything, oh wait EVERYTHING.

Here is this ‘fact’ again. I am not sure IM can know what MB thinks of LK, but I am guessing he got this one wrong, at least from the MB side.

But they did go there. So I guess IM got this one wrong too.

OK, this one made me laugh as much as Seeker telling us to not post lies. IM stating that lies can not be posted and be allowed to be told over again with out response. But then LK admits on the stand that she lies on social medial for drama and attention. I guess it is OK when it is LK?
And note, here IM admits to not knowing EVERYTHING, where above IM said they did know everything.

Isn’t it funny that one of those amazing prosecution witnesses said on the stand that they only did just barely the amount of work necessary to work off the owed board. So strange that IM insists that they were owed money here.

22 Likes

This was during RG’s cross examination.

8 Likes

Regarding RG’s ideas about working off the board bill on the horses, I wonder what he thought his hourly rate of compensation should be for whatever work he actually did.

8 Likes

Oh, here it is again, another IM lie.

13 Likes

@trubandloki Well done, great job.

11 Likes

@trubandloki

I’m not going to quote all the screen shots, but how interesting that IM’s claims of knowing everything was mirrored in the defenses claims that “the father” was intricately involved in “everything” about the planning of whatever went down on the farm. I wonder if that was some kind of coded message a la LK style?

12 Likes

As I recall, I think he initially claimed that he did not know how to edit posts. But apparently he figured it out eventually. Or had some help.

7 Likes

Here is an interesting IM “fact”.
(the post is so long I did not capture it all just now, sorry)

12 Likes

I notice that claim is for having multiple letters.

14 Likes

Maybe he got multiple copies of the same letter from different people. So, you know, close enough. :roll_eyes:

13 Likes

I know I know, speculation, I know I know the Moderators said it wasn’t… but I still keep coming back to The Stache and how he would, indeed be in a position to know a lot about both sides…

3 Likes

@EADoug, Stache is creepy and all, and it is fun to giggle about Stache being here. But nope on Stache.

Now, this is something he posted that is factual. That LK is not a good enough rider to go to the Olympics (Knights_Mom had already admitted they are not a good enough rider so I am not sure why IM felt the need to repeat that part).

You can go on to read IM lie about the recording device(s) only being in the locker.

Clearly the letter was not “devastating for MB’s insanity plea” if the prosecution did not even bring it up.

13 Likes

I don’t remember the exact dates that IM started posting, but I wonder if that was before the Mustache got involved in the case. Or at least before he would have seen MB in his professional capacity.

It did seem to be quite possible, just based on the attitude on display in the courtroom. :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

I know I know… I guess I’m just very curious WHO ELSE would have access to both sides? Who else would know all the people involved?

Just a curiosity thing. Not holding to an opinion… Just want to be a fly on the wall sometimes.

5 Likes

I’m quoting my own post just to add this little nugget of advice from the website that I used to track down the source of that line:

“When you’re talking to someone like this, trying to get them to admit they’re wrong is like arguing with a brick wall.

Don’t waste your time on people like this.“

9 Likes

That dude earned his pay having to deal with those two winners.

13 Likes