Barisone Verdict Is In: Not Guilty By Reason of Insanity

His job security is keeping his mouth shut. Forever.

10 Likes

I think it was RG’s—maybe the second day—on cross. He has on a purple shirt—no tie.

Someone may have a better recollection.

He said that he was going back and forth (up and down the stairs?) doing laundry and kept setting off the camera that kept notifying his phone. He got annoyed and turned off the camera.

2 Likes

Looks like he is still on the family payroll.

(Screen shot today)

5 Likes

There is a Facebook post where he says this too, that he disabled the cameras. I am not sure what @hntrjmpr is looking for but I can go dig that up and share it if, in case it has what they want.

4 Likes

Thank you!! I was trying to narrow it down without re-watching the whole thing :woman_facepalming:

He also stated all the recordings went to the cloud. So if there was bombshell incontrovertible evidence of MB planning to kill anyone, the prosecutor would have had it.

13 Likes

If the laundry was on the inside and the camera was on the outside why did it keep going off?

13 Likes

And this cutie!

3 Likes

I, too, have been wondering that. And wondering how long they can hold him in jail before looking for alternatives? Can his attorneys petition for some kind of relief or alternative placement?

5 Likes

Guess what!? The criminal trial is over and the Kanarek clique LOST because of lack of evidence and the two star witnesses!

27 Likes

My first thought: did he really write that or did someone else write it for him?

My second thought: they don’t learn. Back away from the keyboard…

17 Likes

Hmm….that demand for evidence….and on further inspection….,is that an OJ trial reference?

3 Likes

100% that was LK posting on his account, not him.

21 Likes

Because he needed an excuse as to why he turned the camera off…

8 Likes

Recordings stored in the cloud.

3 Likes

Yep, totally Lauren. Bless her :heart:

19 Likes

They are still completely unhinged. They will never learn will they?

No wonder so many keep an eye out for their crazy posts!

6 Likes

I sure hope someone sends these screen shots to the prosecutor, Nagel, 48 Hours, Taylor, etc. She likes to send items to people who couldn’t care less!

7 Likes

I dunno, not enough emojis.

5 Likes

Or else. :wink:

4 Likes