Barisone Verdict Is In: Not Guilty By Reason of Insanity

@ohnoO here is a screen shot of that post.

4 Likes

Another eerie similarity in argument. I feel like we’ve seen this one before as well

7 Likes

you can’t hire people to do all of that for what he is getting
fringe benefits not withstanding.

2 Likes

Hey, they are not consistent about much, but he is consistent about why he randomly turned off the cameras himself before the shooting. The part he is forgetting is that after the shooting he is also the one who told the police there are recordings.

14 Likes

Yeah, that is classic Lauren! So sad she doesn’t realize the major two of her few FB friends are Trumpers all the way!! And she “loves” them!!!

8 Likes

A good chunk of the comments there by RG (in theory) end with some political jab.

4 Likes

Yes
and the consistent use of the threat of defamation

And interesting how that didn’t get brought up at the actual trial

9 Likes

Okay, I’m curious, where were those posts posted? You can PM me if you’d rather not post it here.

2 Likes

Seems someone is confused about NGRI

3 Likes

Sounds like IM was their lawyer. :upside_down_face:

13 Likes

Yup.

There have been allegations for awhile that she posts from that account. I think Joey brought this up years ago, and apparently RG was the one who told everyone that LK uses his Facebook account to create the impression that he is a doting and devoted boyfriend.

11 Likes

Maybe Schellhorn can explain the verdict to them.

16 Likes

IIRC, there were two cameras. One outside overlooking the “porch” and one inside on the second floor above the entrance to their actual apartment.

Why he turned both off, I don’t know
.unless he didn’t until the next day

hmmm.

12 Likes

No. The video recordings at the house, when the cameras were recording, went to the cloud. The audio recordings were recorded on a hard drive.

Guess what?! I have actually deleted files from the cloud!!! Not hard to do at all!!

10 Likes

I 100% agree. It was LK for sure.

11 Likes

And the exterior camera completely disappeared! When it reappeared, who is to say it was the same camera?

10 Likes

The criminal trial was State of NJ vs Michael Barisone. You keep forgetting that.

1 Like

Not defamation. There was no actionable tort and I don’t believe his reputation can get any worse. Plus it’s true as he went missing while in possession of his then employer’s vehicle.

10 Likes

Gee, that’s exactly consistent with my understanding of NGRI.

2 Likes