Barisone Verdict Is In: Not Guilty By Reason of Insanity

You just made me LOL!

2 Likes

I mean, the attorney did go on TV and call the jury insane. And declared this a fraud on the court and the worst verdict since OJ. The lawyer can’t even shut up.

23 Likes

OMG someone call the cops!! It’s clear evidence that she plans to knock someone out and then electrocute them!! :scream:

If a shovel in a dually on a farm is their big bombshell
um
maybe they need to rethink strategy a wee bit?

17 Likes

They - lk, Rh and this lawyer- made for each other.

6 Likes

Probably one of the secret recordings picked up snippets of MB and his attorney begging all the other farms to please take them and their horses. That has been twisted into the opposite in their brains.

6 Likes

Is that enough to be actionable?

3 Likes

Wait - so the five grand covered the apartment as well? I thought that on the stand RG said the five grand was only for training. And the house was covered under his barter arrangement. Hoo boy. Hard to keep all this straight.

9 Likes

If someone did it to them (LK Clan) then it for sure would be actionable.

Them doing it to others is likely not actionable.

6 Likes

I expect that type of thing from some percentage of attorneys who enjoy the sound of their own voice.

However, they didn’t have anything financially at stake in the criminal trial as far as attorneys fees etc. The more material they give both sides to dig through and try to explain away, the more the hourly rates pile up. Even if they settle, that gets taken off the top of the settlement.

I mean, they can’t even decide who they want to sue because they can’t decide who has enough money for them. So I have a feeling this is going to be a really expensive folly for them, of their own doing, since they can’t shut up and just let things play out with the information as it stands.

8 Likes

According to the dictionary, a career is something done as a profession. So that is completely inaccurate anyway.

However, close to that definition in the dictionary is this one:

Definition of career criminal

: a person who has committed many crimes throughout his or her life

21 Likes

So, instead of writing a letter and hand delivering it to the BI because they were SO AFRAID the faulty dryer they couldn’t unplug was going to spark a fire, they “gave up and called” because extortion. Cool. Good of them to put that in writing.

26 Likes

I thought he was supposed to be doing the work to pay for the board of the other two or three horses she had there. They weren’t even mentioned.

8 Likes

Astute observation. Like attracts like, I guess. The blowhard leading the blowharders.

No decent lawyer who valued their reputation/had a reputation to value would have touched this :poop: show with a ten foot pole.

Or even a shovel.

22 Likes

I think Daddy was paying for two and they were “paying” for the others. I assumed two more was the same price as the first two, $5000.
I could be wrong about all these things, but that is where I got my number from.

I feel like, in all the rants and long posts here and everywhere else no one has actually said what RG did that he is owed all this money for, other than RG saying it was work.

9 Likes

And then they can call another jury insane when their ramblings don’t play well there either.

8 Likes

Lies. That’s why you can’t keep track.

8 Likes

That one thing, probably not. The continued references to a “plan,” well

5 Likes

Well, he did do 10-15% of some tile job. I’m sure that was worth a lot.

7 Likes

Also nice that’s on the record since trying to get paid for a job you didn’t do goes over really well with the average homeowner on a jury representative of the community

16 Likes

I feel like some poor person in Mr. B’s office could be stuck with the job of monitoring that Facebook conversation to see what nuggets RG/ LK might post next so they can be screenshot before being deleted.

Unfortunately, that could be a full-time job in itself. And probably for multiple people in order to do it 24 hours a day. :roll_eyes:

7 Likes