Barisone Verdict Is In: Not Guilty By Reason of Insanity

And any farm owner, if they ever try to organize a board/barter arrangement again.

5 Likes

Butbutbut thatā€™s just social media and they lie on social mediaā€¦

6 Likes

What ā€œcareerā€? Career = profession. One has to actually work at a profession.

9 Likes

I so want to ask them - Is this as truthful as everything else you have said on social media?

8 Likes

True. But it could give Mr. B and Mr. D more avenues to pursue in the courtroom.

5 Likes

Gavin De Becker: The Gift of Fear : Survival Signals That Protect Us from Violence (Hardcover); 1997 Edition: Books (amazon.com)

And a nice read.

4 Likes

Iā€™d do it for a cup of coffee. Doesnā€™t even have to be good coffee. Just give me access!

16 Likes

He stated during his testimony that he installed corrugated steel ceilings in various places in the barn and did some wiring (said something about MB wanting chandeliers in the barn, etc.). I canā€™t remember if he said he also installed some sheetrock or did carpentry work. Oh yeah, he apparently showed up periodically to help Mike McGrain lay tile.

But I canā€™t help but think that his ā€œservicesā€ were offered by LK as offset for the discounted rate she was getting for board/training for the first two horses. And perhaps she never explained to poor Rob that he was going to have to work even MORE to offset the costs of the additional horses.

8 Likes

One other thing I wonder: if RG legit believes heā€™s owed all this money, why isnā€™t he a party to any civil suit I can find as of right now? And this $$ certainly isnā€™t any of the allegations in LKā€™s suit. :thinking:

12 Likes

That is not enough to pay board for two for even a month so I think you must be right.

But then, she was all over the ā€œMB owes us moneyā€ thing so it has to be more than her just not telling RG he was volunteered to work harder.

5 Likes

Yep, ā€œposted in errorā€ would cover pretty much anything you wanted to delete or edit.

3 Likes

He did say that he did those things in the barn. To make it look more Olympic.

3 Likes

You might need more than a cup. More like the giant coffee urn that someone would use at a church social. Lol.

6 Likes

Because Daddy only hires lawyers for his daughter, not her man.

19 Likes

And Mr. B did a great job of letting them go round and round and obviously the jury got it. :laughing:

12 Likes

I inherited one of those from my grandma. Itā€™s really pretty, which is why Iā€™ve kept it. I could dust it off.

6 Likes

Letā€™s see, bombshells that were promised/mentioned but never presented:

• bodies buried on the farm
  • recordings of an actual murder plot
  • itā€™s all on tape
  • dozens, 100ā€™s of people clamoring to testify about MBā€™s abusive behavior
  • ā€œall will be toldā€ or, pick a version
  • MHG arrested for ?
  • RCā€™s bombshell testimony
  • Barisoneā€™s secrets told
  • insurance fraud
  • $50,000 owed
  • MB ā€œbeggedā€ LK to come with him

Gosh, there must be more that I have forgotten about!

35 Likes

And apparently RG is incapable of hiring his own attorney.

10 Likes

RG has no income other than the allowance that LK gives him.

14 Likes

I shudder to think of how many things Mr. S could accuse me of if he ever saw the assortment of stuff that is usually in the back of my truck.

There was actually a time I was kicking myself because I stopped to help a turtle across the road, and I picked it up with my hands. I forgot until after the fact that I had a shovel in the back of the truck that would have worked perfectly for that job. Lol.

9 Likes