Barisone Verdict Is In: Not Guilty By Reason of Insanity

Not if she’s taking lessons with Ulf Moeller.

10 Likes

Because that individual isn’t well paid/most recent hire?

2 Likes

Well, they don’t understand English, you know.

2 Likes

What about a teacher? What if that teacher has taught 5th grade for 30 years? Career or long term job?

20 Likes

She apparently has a need to comment on what she reads. She has to threaten people or explain why others are too stupid to see the reality of a situation so she can feel superior. She needs a login to do those things.

6 Likes

I lived in NC for 5 years and fully understand this statement.

I now live in Quebec where ENGLISH is the frowned upon language. And you know what? I now speak English, French, and a few remaining words of Spanish from my time in NC.

Life is so much richer with more languages. I wish more people valued this.

17 Likes

You deserve the best. A solid silver samovar.

9 Likes

Wait! What about career criminals? A term used by even the court system.

Is it escalation of crimes from say, for example, underage drinking to drug charges to burglary and/or assault that shows the trajectory or arc of achievement?

32 Likes

Amen!

1 Like

So neither my law job nor my vacuuming is a career?

Damn!!

22 Likes

Perfect! Finally something she has become “better” at! :crazy_face:

7 Likes

Guess you’ll need a do-over, third time’s the charm right?? :rofl:

9 Likes

Always important to have goals. And apparently a trajectory.

6 Likes

I’ve had 4 abdominal surgeries, belly button to pubic bone. Six months after the last I rode 100 miles in 6 days in Ireland.

My lung issues however may have grounded me permanently, though not without A fight.

6 Likes

Yeah, but can you do this?

23 Likes

Barisone update: two weeks and he is still confined in jail. A citizen with a not guilty verdict still sitting in a jail rather than alternative solutions provided by the state. Really does appear to be punitive at this point. :thinking:

35 Likes

Well then I guess I got the crap end of the stick. I’ve had one c-section and have been riding through my pain for years…. Sometimes it’s enough to make me black out…

8 Likes

Oh that’s horrendous. I’m so sorry you are dealing with that.

6 Likes

Any chance Mr B and team can get this back into court? Is there any discussion of doing so? NJ’s law is pretty clear on this, and it just doesn’t seem the availability of beds at one facility should be the fallback position.

(Not a lawyer, not in NJ, not sure if I have a career or a job right now, just my two cents and my questions)

Thanks.

11 Likes

Re bolded. Only likeable gun shot victims can sue for medical bills and pain and suffering? Are you talking about the law or about the likely feelings of jurors?

I doubt MB can sue either LK or the state of NJ for his loss of earnings since August, 2019. Since we now know that he was delusional in August, 2019, and a danger to himself and others, it was a fault of SGF to have him employed as a trainer for as long as they did. That’s what the civil suit is about.

1 Like