Barisone Verdict Is In: Not Guilty By Reason of Insanity

Just a friendly reminder that we have no criminal act by MB or MB dressage. Acquittal, and all.

30 Likes

Clarification: all parties have requested a jury trial so the court won’t be determining liability. Random jurors who are going to get to read 19,000 pages of SM posts, listen to 70+ secret recordings, hear testimony about barefoot ninja, hear further testimony that the plaintiff refused to leave after her dad negotiated an exit and relocation plan are going to decide.

26 Likes

I’m going with giant shrimp.
Dull roar.
Same difference.
Original copy.
Exact estimate.

That kinda thing.

22 Likes

Adjudicated as not a criminal act.

10 Likes

Shame on you! You know the verdict was guilty on all counts
where have you been? :wink:

The Kanareks are looking for a huge payout regardless where it comes from. They’ve lost what respect they had in the community and all that’s left is to try and salvage something from the Plan That Went South. Yes indeed, this trial will be more fascinating than the criminal trial except this time, the bombshells may be coming from the Barisone Team. :slight_smile:

14 Likes

About insurance. I’ve dealt wth facility insurance. The big thing if you’ve got multiple entities or individuals involved is to set things up so for instance ance the barn is not liable for something that happens under a visiting trainers watch.

Your insurance company will insist on it. Riding has its risks and people fall off or get kicked etc.

I am sure that SGF as an entity was set up to keep the assets of the farm shielded from anything that happened.

I am also pretty sure that a civil trial would reach the conclusion we’ve been harrangued for hinting at, and in a chain of cause and effect end up yup, blaming the victim. I’m very interested to watch this happen.

17 Likes

Don’t forget the CPS and SS reports. What a pickle that will be if there is some false claims about the gun in there

9 Likes

Of the two of them, it certainly seems like MB would have an easier time proving loss and damages, based on the fact that he spent 2 1/2 years in jail, lost his business, the farm got sold, etc., etc.

And MB actually had a demonstrable career to lose, unlike LK.

23 Likes

Exactly. Did you see the percentages in the list of mine you quoted?

So if SGF has a $3 million liability policy, and the court finds SGF liable for $2 million in damages, you think the insurance company can say to SGF, “no we’re rejecting your claim”?

Being a liability insurer must be a great gig if you can take in premiums every year, and “just say no” to court awarded damages.

The liability insurer for MB may be able you decline to pay, given it was a criminal act. Although I’m not sure how the insanity finding factors in.

I’m not sure how the insanity finding enters in.

Along with all those ugly hidden gems Bilinkas was prohibited from admitting in the criminal trial, conspiracy being a large one detailing who was involved, when the plan was actually hatched, and so much more. :flushed:

17 Likes

By “court” I was including the court jury, not just the judge.

So now we know just how delusional they really are.

11 Likes

I mean, he still has his job after 2 1/2 years have passed, right? He was wearing his official fire marshal shirt on the witness stand.

9 Likes

Yes, if a jury (Not the Court) listens to all that testimony and somehow comes to that absurd conclusion, the insurance will deny the claim if SGF had an Indemnify and Hold Harmless Contract with MB Dressage. That is the ENTIRE appoint of SGF’s Cross-Claim against MB and MB Dressage, LLC.

Again: THERE WAS NO CRIMINAL ACT BY MICHAEL BARISONE. SHOULD I SAY IT LOUDER FOR THE PEOPLE IN THE BACK?

Also, if you had read the civil suit and answer, you would see exactly where MB’s State of Mind will again be a GIGANTIC apart of the civil suit.

26 Likes

I noticed some youtube videos of body language experts reviewing the testimony in the Depp trial. It would be fun to see that done this this case.

Eta not that you need to be an expert to see but still fun. Lol

6 Likes

The indemnify and hold harmless clause in their contract with MB Dressage would mean that MB could not sue them. Doesn’t mean that LK can’t sue them.

Which criminal act are we speaking of? Barisone was acquitted. That leaves possible extortion, illegal surveillance, harassment, destruction of property, conspiracy, fraud
pick one or two or three. So many possible options.

23 Likes

NOOOOOOOOO.

The Indemnify and Hold Harmless Clause means that SGF Is to be Held Harmless by any activity engaged in by MB, MB Dressage, etc

21 Likes

You forgot defamation and libel

19 Likes