Barisone Verdict Is In: Not Guilty By Reason of Insanity

So all of this drama was a plot to commit fraud to collect money?

A payout? A ruse?

19 Likes

And ā€œslipping up a few timesā€ with illegal drug useā€¦

11 Likes

Iā€™m not saying thatā€™s impossible. But I feel like if she is posting, her own somewhat inimitable style would make her pretty easy to identify, even under a different name.

I recall a couple of different threads she tried to jump on and blend in around the middle of them, and it did not take long for her to stand out.

24 Likes

It seems so, one based on a very tenuous understanding of how it all really worksā€¦.

13 Likes

I predict it will come into play, only not as you want it to. Here we had a prominent equestrian at the top of his game professionally and personally handling all of his lifeā€™s problems until the Kanarek gang entered the picture with their Plan to Destroy. Who admitted to causing that temporary insanity?

28 Likes

Sigh. I could direct currentlyhorseless again to read the civil suit and the answers. Mr Deininger leaves no doubt how MBā€™s state of mind and the causes thereof are going to be the foundation of his defense. Except here, he also is asserting a counterclaim and seeking damages from LK.

19 Likes

@ekat itā€™s all games to these people. Word games on the forum, chess games with human psyche in real life, all for their warped enjoyment because there is no other rhyme or reason for all that occurred in 2019 at Hawthorne Hill and since on SM.

16 Likes

Itā€™s starting to wear me out. I cannot even fathom the weight MB and those around him felt by august 2019.

15 Likes

If SGF is so 100% confident that theyā€™re indemnified wrt any activity engaged in by MB, including his obtaining a gun illegally in the state from RC, why are they suing him?

Do those ā€œindemnify and hold harmlessā€ clauses always work?

Now that looks like itā€™s worthy of any church social!

2 Likes

Wait, it that from a vacuum?!?

I couldnā€™t even do that with a paper and pencil!

12 Likes

They arenā€™t suing them per se. They have a cross-claim against them that would basically move any award against SGF to MB et Al under the indemnify and hold harmless contract.

If the contract is written right, yes they work. Itā€™s why lawyers and insurance companies insist upon them. And why insurance companies donā€™t just go around handing out settlements.

21 Likes

Yawnā€¦.usual attempt to warp reality into some sinister alternativeā€¦.

Remember, while CH is going on and on and on about SGF/MBā€™s liabilityā€¦.LK was refusing to sign the waiver to release liability for equine related injury and then had the nerve to imply it was some sort sinister and evil act to further a murder plot.

25 Likes

I think I didnā€™t articulate well what I meant. It is waaay easier to deactivate the cameras rather than turn off notifications. One button click on the home page of the app vs hitting settings > notifications>finding which notifications to turn on and off.

2 Likes

You have correctly read what I intended to write. I realize it was poorly worded. On one of the trial threads I posted a screenshot of my blink system. Now it has a snooze button for each camera which is amazing. That was not available until very recently.

1 Like

shocker. not.

12 Likes

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

7 Likes

Love. It. :heart::heart::heart:

5 Likes

Android phones have a shortcut pop up after a notification that allows easy turn off.

4 Likes

You have correctly understood my meaning. I realize it was poorly written
Here is a screenshot of my blink. Snooze function new so irrelevant to RG. HOWEVER disarm/arm easiest button to push to stop the notices. Have to hunt and peck to just stop the notifications for movement

7 Likes