Barisone Verdict Is In: Not Guilty By Reason of Insanity

Every. Single. Overreaction. is proof we’re on to something.

20 Likes

Is it possible the DA’s office didn’t know about the 19,000 pages of SM postings? And therefore had no real idea of just what kind of people their star witnesses were?

And does anyone know how many times Schellhorn met with LK in person before the trial? Is it possible that during their previous interactions, she had him completely hoodwinked? He was particularly stunned during RG’s testimony - it was apparent from his expression that he was finally realizing he had been had.

2 Likes

I prefer to picture her a la Kim Kardashian, like this :rofl:

6 Likes

Nothing at all wrong with dabbling. I’m very much a dabbler myself. But pretending to have a “career” and elite level potential while dabbling is wrong, particular when trying to squeeze money out of someone based on such false claims.

13 Likes

So…my missing gun theories resulted in comments about guesses as to my identity and attempts to get me to reveal my connections to NJ or FL or being a lawyer.

My comments after the news about RC plea deal about them putting the gun in the safe in the office also got a lot of ridicule from LK or a minion. (Hey, that one seems to have been true so why the big fuss?)

And my suggestion of the reason for maybe having deleted all the cameras is that they show them going back and forth to the apartment somehow when they weren’t supposed to be there earned me the accusation of liar……

11 Likes

Oh, absolutely.

I just don’t think it’s fair to throw the rest of the dabblers under the bus with her. Lol.

4 Likes

LOL, there are plenty of folks who think she should be committed. :upside_down_face:

14 Likes

For some reason the picture won’t appear for me, but I’m guessing it is probably the one of Kim Kardashian at the Met gala in her black head to toe ensemble.

I am not at all fan of Kim Kardashian, or anyone else in her family. But I will say that she has managed to become quite successful, which is more than some other ninja types can say.

10 Likes

He also mentioned that LK/RG possibly had a gun in that 911 call.

7 Likes

I don’t know for sure, but I doubt it. That just sucks for MB.

3 Likes

I keep forgetting that! If nothing else, it was good groundwork for anything Mr D’s team could follow up on.

2 Likes

So well said!

1 Like

Me too. Heck my dogs are harassing me right now, demanding breakfast.

10 Likes

Great, now you have given her ideas for her next midnight caper. :upside_down_face:

6 Likes

IMHO, I believe he repeated this because as a tenant it is your private space. he was basically reiterating the key buzz words to demonstrate they had rights to be there and more importantly record there. I may be giving him too much credit for being clever. But I noted how they would try to get buzz words into their testimony like they were clever legal eagles even though it made them seem slightly ridiculous.

8 Likes

I am dying! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

Good point, although that door and porch also provided access to the other parts of the house, including the common laundry room. So to angrily declare it as “our property” made him sound even more like the blowhard grifter that he is.

19 Likes

They’re the ones that had them and the recordings and turned them over to Mr Bilinkis in discovery!

7 Likes

But did they actually read them? Or read enough of them to get any idea of who they were relying on for testimony? Or is it possible that Schellhorn was sure he could get all mention of them suppressed in the courtroom?

1 Like

It would not surprise me if LK and clan told the prosecution (probably several times) that there is nothing in those social media posts that matters and the over burdened prosecutor’s office scanned a few and chose to believe that inaccuracy.

2 Likes