Unlimited access >

Barisone Verdict Is In: Not Guilty By Reason of Insanity

Apparently the Stache never heard the saying, “Just because you’re paranoid doesn’t mean they aren’t out to get you.”

14 Likes

Truly no words. You very obviously have ignored the vile, dishonest posts by LK against me and others on these threads. As far as what LK has ever done to me and my family, ask her! BTW, had you actually read these threads you would know what she has done in the past to me and my family along with her BFF lovey dovey FB friends. Talk about lies! Finally late last year I had enough of her hateful, threatening posts and obtained legal counsel. NOTHING I or others have said on these threads is illegal, yet LK’s very pointed lies and threats are borderline and she knows it.

You, nor she and her buddies, need to read these threads or post on them! The comments made on the forum about this family pale in comparison to what has been posted as public opinion all over various social media! Go attack those folks if you need something to do.

There is not one post I’ve made that you can say I lied on, other than earlier posts when I evaded my identity. Once LK searched through years of old posts and found information, she gleefully posted it and began her lies in earnest.

I have NEVER attempted to have her blackballed or kicked out of anywhere. She’s doing that all by herself. It was her testimony that caused her to be banned from this forum, not anything a
I or others did!

@CurrentlyHorseless if you truly don’t know this woman and aren’t connected to her in any way, consider yourself lucky. As long as she continues attacking others under her name or obvious aliases, I, and others, will continue to call her out.

Do not respond to me or mention me on these forums again please.

52 Likes

@Eggbutt I have to say that you have been extremely restrained in your comments to @CurrentlyHorseless. CH is lucky she hasn’t crossed LK et al.

42 Likes

Thank you. :blush:

It seems to be true that LK has always targeted females she is envious of in the past, until Michael got in her way of destroying MHG, which apparently is still a goal.

22 Likes

I always feel like someone’s watching me….and I’ve got no privacy….

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=7YvAYIJSSZY

5 Likes

You forgot the ever fun - going to dismantle the owner’s cameras if/when they were installed. That too was said under oath.
Because darn, who does not want a boarder that will do that to them?

19 Likes

If you think for a minute that LK and Eggbutt are similar it just shows quite the detachment from realty.

It’s absurd. As in you must be joking. It’s not even close.

38 Likes

OMG!!! Bahahahaha!!

4 Likes

They said so many things that would make me run far away. All on my own, based on listening to their words.

10 Likes

Voting on prospective members of a private club. Existing membership voted by placing either a black or a white ball in a container.
In most cases, a single black ball was enough to preclude the applicant gaining membership.

6 Likes

I admit I am confused… why does only LK’s actions on social media count towards her bad side to @CurrentlyHorseless?
Add, why does it matter why the relationship went south between MB and LK? Does some reason that it went south make what LK did in reaction OK? Why is LK not like every other person in this type of training relationship and when it goes bad they leave and find a new relationship?
Why is any of that OK? Why is “Finish the Bastard” excusable?

BTW, on your (CH) continued misconception about MB’s personal life, I also understand that his X-wife has been gone since before LK joined them. MHG moving in did NOT displace the X-wife. She was not living there anymore, long since not living there.

27 Likes

So much obsession over which person MB was boinking!!

I never not once worried about who my trainer at the time was boinking. Should I have?

39 Likes

IMHO, not unless it was a minor.

34 Likes

@Knights_Mom, I think I love you. You just said something I had thought but failed to put into words. You said it amazingly!
I truly do not care who anyone other than myself and my spouse are boinking. That is your (general) business, not mine.

Edit to add - Yes, clearly unless they are doing something illegal, good point @Ghazzu.

15 Likes

@CurrentlyHorseless, I think your (and LK’s) public obsession about MB’s love life is yet another thing that adds to the already long list of things that makes LK put herself on a list of not wanted boarders.

No one wants a boarder that thinks it is their business what is going on in the personal life of the owner.

29 Likes

So, the idea I’ve had trauma in my life which causes me to be mean to LK is standard operating procedure for the Kanareks…rather than accepting ANY ACCOUNTABILITY for ANYTHING in their lives, they blame others, degrade others, lie, deceive others. It’s all good. Their schitick is over. Everyone sees them for what they are.

BTW my life has been truly amazing, filled with accomplishments, family, friends, success, education, support and love. I have wanted for nothing important and consider myself incredibly blessed. LK is but a small blip in my life’s experience but that blip is important enough to continue to make sure she, herself, shows who she truly is.

45 Likes

I never trained with a minor boinker thankfully

8 Likes

So you haven’t lied other than “to evade your identity”? But LK documented your identity anyway?

I still would be interested in knowing what she did to you IRL or on SM. If there’s nothing you can point to on that regard, I’m left with my impression that you just enjoy trashing her on SM.

Re bolded: Dream on.

1 Like

This post proves two things.

1 - You have not bothered to actually read/learn anything.
2 - You do not want to read anything. You just want to jab and pretend that LK is just an innocent victim and everyone else is evil for thinking otherwise.

46 Likes

Your funny post reminded me of a quote I heard. There are many variations if it but how I remember it was
“It dosen’t make any difference what you do in the bedroom as long as you don’t do it in the street and frighten the horses” - Mrs. Patrick Campbell

11 Likes