Barisone Verdict Is In: Not Guilty By Reason of Insanity

The John Does 1-20 were place holders for people LK might sue, so I doubt she’ll be specifying JK.

I noticed on the court document saying various parties had been notified by email of something, it carefully noted that John Does 1-20 had not been notified electronically. I wonder who would receive an email sent to JohnDoe1@gmail.com.

1 Like

Should I assume that you mean that you think this below thought, not that it is a fact?

5 Likes

Meh. You’re giving way too much credit here. It was just a clumsy lie to cover up a bald faced lie. Nothing new, SOP, same :poop: different day.

13 Likes

Thank you @FitzE, that was my thought too.

My thought is then, that it seems like everything she posted must have been posted in error because she went back and deleted/edited most things.
My thought is that it makes it hard to believe anything posted by her when she not only said under oath that she lies but then so many things are clearly, in my opinion, posted in error because per what she said she only edits/deletes when things are posted in error.

7 Likes

Haha…you keep up that delusion. Interrogatories are sworn testimony. You literally sign a paper that swears it is your answer and it is truthful. Some coy “in error” BS won’t go over well.

18 Likes

That girl sure does make a lot of errors… :upside_down_face:

20 Likes

I SAW A POST BY LAUREN KANAREK WHICH STATED SHE HAD TWO GUNS AND SHE NAMED ONE A RUGER.

There, is that clear enough for you?

Oh BTW I have proof that multiple people saw the same post.

Here is one such post. I have others. I affirm that this person is not me.

12 Likes

Pretty sure none of her top lawyers crafted (under oath, on the stand ) “I don’t recall deleting any posts. That’s more of a Mary Haskins thing.”

16 Likes

Precisely, that’s what gave the lie to the whole thing. Any decent lawyer or even bright law student would know that wouldn’t hold up against the wholesale slashing, hacking, and deletion of what she writes. Again, it’s like the question, are you lying now or were you lying then. Are you so, what’s the polite phrase, not natively bright that you make THAT many errors or are you just lying?

Clumsy and obviously false like most of the lies and evasions they both performed on the stand.

9 Likes

Talk about the Pettysburg Address! :rofl: I laughed out loud when she shoehorned that into a discussion that had nothing to do with MHG.

And the contrast with MHG having been absolutely constrained and even charitable towards LK on the stand. Chef’s kiss of petty irrelevance.

25 Likes

I only quoted one paragraph out of one of his defenses, so your statement above is not quite that simple.

Also, when you say “he needs to establish”… remember, we talked about contributory negligence? LK’s actions, and how they contributed to his, have a far different meaning in the civil case than in the criminal case. What (general) you call victim-blaming or shaming in the criminal case becomes establishing contributory and comparative negligence in the civil case.

Just wanted to mention that, again.

24 Likes

Let’s get multiple lies addressed. And btw there are yet more screenshots

I’ve blocked the names from this board. I affirm none of these are me.

9 Likes

LOL! That was one of those moments that made me think to myself, I gotta know more about these people, because, who does or says that?

9 Likes

Re bolded. Is lying a violation of forum rules? What I read was that “You (the poster) are responsible for what you write”, which I took to mean that libel suits should be addressed to the individual poster, not COTH.

Didn’t Eggbutt admit to lying “to evade her identity”?

Also, LKs most blatant lie, that I’ve heard of, is when she told KM and others that COTH had been served subpoenas regarding the identity of COTH screen names. COTH was in a position to know that was a lie, and publicly called her on it, apparently. Why didn’t they ban her then, if lying is against the rules?

My thought is that LK posted much more serious lies than just that. Like all the lies about what happened that day, etc.

My thought is that it is not just her lying that got her banned but her threatening everyone with a lawsuit who dared not agree with her posts, that she then admitted in court were lies.

18 Likes

Excellent point. To add to my statement, when the weight of evidence indicates that someone is toxic, I’m gone like the Road Runner.

Early on in this BB, it was painfully obvious that LK is bat sh$& nuts. This was based on screen shots and posts by LaLa.

30 Likes

No one needs it for the civil trial. If LK sues KM for libel (I don’t think she will), KM would need it.

KM never backs down, even if saying “It’s possible I misremembered the make of gun in a FB post” would avoid threats of s libel suit.

All the experts had the police reports. The one from MHG calling about JK and RG at the farm after the shooting would be my guess where he got that. That’s another one of those things Mr B tried to get from MHG and got denied, but then the Stache got it in.

11 Likes

Superstar witness! Lol.

7 Likes

So you are asking @Knights_Mom to lie on the forum? Don’t we have enough people doing that already?

11 Likes