Barisone Verdict Is In: Not Guilty By Reason of Insanity

Another case where only the dog knew the truth.

17 Likes

Another highlight from the Boyd Martin Riding School.
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=836545420356514&id=100044439489390

10 Likes

I would take lessons there for sure! Lol.

3 Likes

And also the Silva Martin Riding School.
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=493246195500026&id=100044439489390&m_entstream_source=timeline&anchor_composer=false

9 Likes

@Knights_Mom, sometimes one has to accept the fact that there is_no_reasoning. There’s no “there” there.

This understanding can make life much easier.

23 Likes

It’s how people customize their new boots, soak em and wear them so they shrink juuuust right.

1 Like

Exactly!!

5 Likes

The pony is hilarious. Even with the muzzle on in the (very beautiful) indoor, he’s still looking for something to eat. Lol.

8 Likes

and a good rhyme
never forget the power of a silly rhyme!

1 Like

“the most important part of your equipement are good boots”
Thelwell

6 Likes

I remember so clearly that I was standing at the wash rack at the Capital Challenge horse show when the show announcer put the verdict announcement out over the loudspeaker in the barns. At first I did not know what it was, and then I realized. I had not been following it closely, but it was pretty darn inescapable at the time.

6 Likes

Well that’s certainly an interesting place to be watching it!

I was working on my paralegal Associates Degree while that trial was happening. My Rules of Evidence professor would discuss it every single class, so we basically had to watch it. And I was pretty sure by the end that jury was going to acquit. I remember watching at home thinking, well, maybe the class can move on now.

6 Likes

[quote=“Knights_Mom, post:7282, topic:771580, full:true”]

The nonsensical babbling reminds me of that old Sci Fi hack where Dr. Evil or some kin of his invents the ultimate computer and deploys it to outer space to take over the world. The computer is finally disarmed when the hero astronaut presents it with a question it cannot answer. The computer goes mad, and is either silenced, implodes, or roams the galaxies forever spewing nonsense.

9 Likes

I think that came up in a Star Trek reference either in this thread or a previous one. Lol.

1 Like

I’m afraid my long term memory is better than the short term one. Either that or I am experiencing PTSD from seeing that pinto pony. Can Dolly really be still alive? She’d be like 80 now

1 Like

Spock asked the computer an override question - calculate pi to the last digit

Yeah, I’m a trekkie. Trekker. Whatever.

10 Likes

The rumor was OJ also didn’t take his blood pressure meds or his LASIK or whatever prevented his hands from swelling.

2 Likes

I thought the Star Trek reference that came up before was to the Voyager space probe or whatever it was called? I won’t swear to it, though. Lol.

To be fair, between this thread and the previous one or two threads, there are about 12-13,000 posts combined. Plus another 9,500 or so on the thread before that.

So that’s a lot of ground to cover for any kind of memory. Lol.

2 Likes
5 Likes