Barisone Verdict Is In: Not Guilty By Reason of Insanity

LKs and Bob discussion with GJ.

7 Likes

Really, that one word answer is probably the best response to such nonsense going forward. Quick and concise.

9 Likes

So, am I understanding that drivel correctly?

Made up people example of what I think I just read - Barbie and Lulu don’t get along because Lulu is jealous of Barbie and all that Barbie has. Lulu can not stand not being the center of all things and Barbie is working hard to move forward all while Lulu just expects things with out working hard. Lulu plots to ruin the lives of Barbie and Ken because that is how Lulu does things. Lulu’s plot backfires on Lulu and Lulu gets injured. Lulu’s injuries are all Barbie’s fault because she dared to have what Lulu wanted and that is what caused Lulu to plot and scheme.
Oh, and it is OK for Lulu to report Ken to The Important People but the fact that Barbie reported Lulu’s history of plotting against others that is well documented on social media to The Important People makes Barbie even more horrible, because it is only OK for Lulu to report people, not others.

25 Likes

I refuse to read her latest novella of twaddle until she at least cops onto herself and acknowledges being exposed as a liar.

Astonishing not only her ability and willingness to lie like a cheap rug, but her apparent congenital lack of any sense of shame whatsoever when exposed. Again, I guess it’s a sort of super power - a lack of self awareness so profound that nothing penetrates.

Unbelievable.

15 Likes

I’m gonna go out on a limb here, and say that assuming her lawyers gave her this very good advice, do you really think she 1) heard it, and 2) thought it applied to her?

11 Likes

Nothing in your manifesto speaks as to why LK planned to ruin MHGs chances of making a team.

Maybe the only reason was that MHG recognized LK for what she is.

As for the rest it seems absurd that LKs over the top behavior here should be excused away. So what if people posted negative things while LK was in a coma! They were posting about prior bad behaviors of LK and had LK not done them they would not be posted about.

Being shot doesn’t negate prior bad behavior. In fact there’s actually a word for it: Karma.

And it’s clear LK hasn’t learned a damn thing. To me, she is a danger to society.

25 Likes

Arrogance writ large.

4 Likes

LK: “I don’t care what anyone thinks about me!”

Proceeds to spend entire life online worrying what everyone thinks of her.

28 Likes

Hmm
looking back through the YouTube comments
the only other persons to push the idea that MB admitted he shot LK and the NGRI verdict meaning a certain thing (aka the same arguments we keep hearing from certain people here) 
.is LK and Bob

Hmmm

12 Likes

Yes!

9 Likes

It’s her “equestrian world”. We’re just living in it. Lol

Just when you think things can’t get more bizarre, up pops LK on youtube. Her tone alone is laughable, her words are just astonishing.

19 Likes

It’s not really necessary to read any of it. It’s just the same senseless twaddle repeated over and over again.

10 Likes

7 Likes

Just read my version. It says basically the same thing.

7 Likes

LK: Belittles people for not riding.

Also LK: Has been black listed from 99.99 percent of all training barns in the United States and has a lengthy list of people requesting she be banned from the USEF.

26 Likes

Can 48 Hours used illegal recordings and not face legal repercussions?

6 Likes

Hmmmm, Wonder why that oh so impressive audio wasn’t used in the trial?

21 Likes

Or played for the police, prosecutor or a judge?

11 Likes

Well, LK/Bob, whomever, claimed the audio was going to be so important in the trial, yet it wasn’t. Then they said they would release it after the trial. Now, we are going to hear it on 48 Hrs.

OH! And LK admitted under oath she lies on social media.

21 Likes

In California that would be withholding evidence, a 6 month jail sentence.

7 Likes