Barisone Verdict Is In: Not Guilty By Reason of Insanity

y’all really need to cut the O2…
:no_entry_sign: :dash: :no_entry_sign:

7 Likes

O. M. G.

Didn’t you say that you would only post once or twice a day? Maybe you could try a little harder to stick to that plan.

But as for a more general response:

Nopity, nope, nope, nope, nope.

21 Likes

I’ve asked, ekat has asked, pretty sure someone else asked… @CurrentlyHorseless, how do you know what’s in the documents sent to USEF?

9 Likes

Can you imagine a world in which MHG is out there posting in YouTube comments a month after the trial, mocking a guy in a wheelchair and having a conversation with her alter?

16 Likes

Meh, after the way she jacked up my words and lied about it and, when caught, turned tail and ran, I get to at least respond when she finally tries to turn up like, ‘hey, everyone, I’m new here, what’s up?’ as if nothing happened. :lying_face:

But, having said my piece I shall, as your emojis suggest, ignore any further flatulence emanating from that quarter. :nauseated_face: :rofl:

9 Likes

Right?! Class and character will out, and boy oh boy did they ever.

8 Likes

:laughing:
it was meant to sympolize O2…but hot air works as well.

I mean there seems to be the precedence of a poster leaving because too many people put her on ignore.
If nobody listens, is she still wrong, you know.

then again, she keeps the thread going, and the entertaining side tangents…

4 Likes

It’s been two years….they ain’t doing anything about it. Just like after over two years SGF isn’t going to pay RG any money either. Get over it. And in the grand scheme of things, MHG’s “report” doesn’t appear to be false based on the thickness of that PI report that was apparently only phase 1.

10 Likes

the close call was wasted on her for sure.

3 Likes

Oh, I know what it meant. I just thought that an alternative interpretation worked better for the present circumstance. :joy:

3 Likes

Yep, CP can be quite charming and fun to be around but he doesn’t put up with c***.

And I’m guessing that is part of the reason LK turned down the offer to move there. No discounted board, no free apartment and utilities, no drugs on the property, no emotional abuse of the trainers or other employees or other clients, no sneaking around at night, expectations of a strict adherence to barn hours and other barn rules, expectations to SHOW UP for lessons, expectations to behave like a decent, normal human being toward others, etc., etc. It would have made her head explode. :smirk:

19 Likes

What kind of person even has “crazy SM enemies?” Does that not give you pause? That LK has a pattern of threatening, harassing and bullying people to the extent that there is a trail of these “enemies” left in her wake?

I don’t have any SM enemies (that I’m aware of.) nobody I know IRL has any SM enemies (that aim aware of). The only people I can think of who do are Nick Peronance and Susan W of Dressage Hub who - just like LK - have a long and ugly history of appalling behaviour, bullying, harassment, making threats, and so much more.

Who does that?

25 Likes

Requoting to make a different point:

Making a complaint can only be considered “weaponizing” if the complaint is materially untrue and made in bad faith. So, I guess CH is fundamentally asserting that the information in that 700+ pages was factually and purposefully untrue information.

We know from the trial, GJ and Haleybot that a good chunk of the information, or what may have been included, was indeed factual.

It seems only one party is engaging in reporting factually and purposefully untrue information, and that was not MHG or MB.

22 Likes

Can’t buy class can you?

5 Likes

Only bc MHG doesn’t have any dirt. They need to keep digging so they can drive the narrative.

9 Likes

Why would there be undesirable consequences? It wasn’t a false report. It was an accurate report about someone who admits to engaging in a campaign of bullying and harassment against MB and MHG. The report also showed that LK had a pattern of this behaviour, backed up with evidence from other victims of her bullying.

20 Likes

MHG has dust compared to Kanarek dirt.

7 Likes

Meanwhile, LK is having a chat with Bob on YouTube…

9 Likes

No a bad check is a check that doesn’t clear. Uttering is writing one knowing it will not ever clear.

6 Likes

Remember that maybe birds of a feather lie on social media together.

7 Likes