Barisone Verdict Is In: Not Guilty By Reason of Insanity

https://www.realtor.com/realestateandhomes-detail/411-W-Mill-Rd_Long-Valley_NJ_07853_M94719-30708?view=qv

Show an image of the main barn

If you must know, Iā€™ve been busy with things that are far less tiresome than your particular brand of horse forum argumentation ā€“ mucking stalls, swabbing decks, and such.

I was enjoying a little break from mention notifications, though, so please leave me out of your nonsense.

34 Likes

If you look at the satellite image, thereā€™s a large shed, and a barn further back

411 mill road, long valley, nj

1 Like

:rofl: Even if I had access to the financial records of SGF/HH/Barisone Dressage, I would never, under any circumstances discuss them on a public forum, or perhaps anywhere.

@CurrentlyHorseless you go ahead and continue your speculation into MBā€™s financesā€¦I really donā€™t understand what you expect the great revelation to be, but whatever floats your boat.

Before you go so far as saying the GFM account was established as ā€œbegging for moneyā€, let me explain to you it was established because dozens upon dozens of MB supporters wanted to know how they could help MB after the acquittal. That support has now blossomed into total strangers contributing to insure there will be accountability via legal means.

Stop your grasping at straws. It only makes you, and others, appear desperate trying to reconcile your issues with the right and proper verdict of the criminal trial.

26 Likes

Why do you write the bold portion? Any of those youā€™ve listed could be paying board, or otherwise creating (more) income from stalls occupied by horses in those stalls.
RC for example coowned a horse/horses. One of them being DD, who was a high level prospect in training, which ainā€™t cheap.

4 Likes

I am confused how that is the business of anyone on a random horse forum?

I am not sure how anyone can say that MB needed LK and her horses when she only paid for two of them. The rest her man toy in theory barely worked off the board for, so that was expenses for MB with no income associated with it. Not how math works last time I checked that things that make you no money are something you need to keep your business afloat.

I have known people who part own with a trainer that the part owner paid full board they just did not pay for training. This is in no way me saying that MB did it this way, just adding another point of view to the made up math that is going around.

15 Likes

May I suggest you put me on ignore if you dislike receiving notifications, @DreadPirateRoberts?

2 Likes

JH testified that the barn had 25 stalls and then there was the fields/sheds for the young horses.

I donā€™t think that anyone makes money by boarding, but to put a horse in a stall costs more than zero and LKā€™s 2-3 extra ones would be in that group.

1 Like

Of course!!! As is your standard MO, put the effort on someone else rather than complying with their respectful request.

13 Likes

My recollection is neither JH nor MHG gave an exact number of stalls.

3 Likes

This post alone is proof that some posters like to post just to annoy others.

26 Likes

For the first time, I think you may be onto something. I imagine a lot of us would find this thread less dreadful if we put you on ignore.

In the meantime, may I suggest that you find yourself a horse for entertainment, rather than baiting and bothering kind folks here for amusement?

31 Likes

I recall JH did not hesitate to answer ā€œ25 stallsā€. (He had been there 15+ years). I donā€™t remember MHGā€™s testimony to that question.
RC said she never counted, but estimated 20 stalls and admitted that it was just a guess.

2 Likes

I believe, and have said, that I think the NGRI verdict on two counts and NG on the other two is a fair verdict.

The only place we differ is that it is clear to me that the NGRI verdict indicates that jury found that he did in fact hold the gun and shoot her and that it was not self defense or an accident.

Itā€™s also obvious that, whatever the outcome of the trial, MB would need funds to defray his legal expenses.

Isnā€™t posting a link to GFM a violation of forum rules, though?

1 Like

I have no idea but I am positive you will report/flag/complain/police and any other idea you have. What a sad manipulative individual you are. I had you on ignore and Mute for some time. For the life of me I have no idea why/how it was changed, but DPR has the right idea. Begone!

Edit to say I discovered how/why the mute-ignore changed. One has to select a time limit when Ignoring. I apparently didnā€™t set it for long enough! Fixed it!

10 Likes

About 5 minutes in, she says they had 40-45 horses in NJ, but not that capacity in FL

5 Likes

This Directive, which supersedes Directive # 9-96, ā€œKrol Commitmentsā€ (issued December 3, 1996), sets forth the procedures for defendants who are acquitted and found not guilty by reason of insanity (NGRI)

2 Likes

LOL. Iā€™m the one ā€œbaiting and bothering kind folks hereā€. s/

1 Like

Itā€™s like a certain poster or posters are handled by more than one author and so the acidity, venom and vitriol spewed by those screen name(s) wavers between authors from meh to ā€œWho writes that?ā€.

9 Likes

According to the real estate listing above, there were 24 stalls in the main barn and 8 stalls in the smaller barn, for a total of 32 stalls on the property. Plus pastures with sheds, where presumably some of the young horses could have lived out.

5 Likes