Barisone Verdict Is In: Not Guilty By Reason of Insanity

I think it’s extremely reasonable for RG and LK’s recollection of the shooting to be wavering. I think LK might have truly believed she was medevac’ed by helicopter after the shooting. But what struck me as unusual is that both LK and RG said their recollection of the event was perfect - from where MB stood, to how he shot the gun, to all the details they testified to on trial. Under cross examination, their stories fell apart. But even then they defended and justified everything they said as if there could be no error in their recollection. It’s unusual behavior for victims of any crime.

13 Likes

I’ll bet poor Rosie would have plenty to say to an animal communicator. And not just about that one day.

5 Likes

Man, it would probably take days to get it all off her chest, so to speak. Poor thing.

4 Likes

I don’t understand why animal control hasn’t said any thing about Rosie. Here in VA she would be considered to be a dangerous dog and subjected to restrictions if not euthanized

7 Likes

This is from:

NJ v. Michael Barisone Trial Day 4 - Cont’d Cross Exam of Lauren Kanarek - Survived Shooting

Lauren Kanarek

16 hours ago

@K9- Handler you realize I have videos of almost every lesson right? There are always better or more accomplished riders. That’s the sport. But I seriously doubt the majority of riders ride and train with the same drive as I do. The caliber of trainers I have wouldn’t bother with me if they thought for a single second I wasn’t one THE most dedicated riders in the sport. No one at Barisone’s barn was riding at a higher level than I was. Not one person except Barisone himself.

10 Likes

I completely agree. It would make perfect sense if back in Aug-Sept 2019 they said they didn’t know, couldn’t remember, it wasn’t clear. And now after 2.5 years, after the trauma, etc… it’s even less clear. That makes sense. Even ED, on the stand, when he looked back at statements from the time had these holy cow moments. That’s normal.

What doesn’t make sense is two people claiming to have perfect recall, but their stories don’t match each other, don’t match ED, and don’t match their own dang previous statements. But they’re 100% sure what happened. And that’s why it fell apart.

And it’s why I’m sitting over here not believing any of their versions at all.

7 Likes

That’s a lie.

17 Likes

OMFG! That is crazy. That is beyond crazy.

24 Likes

Because I’ve been right all this time? /s

I have no idea what their interest is but how ironic Kirby has rushed in to defend the PD at the same time CH was proven to be manipulating.

5 Likes

I think we have just switched from The Twilight Zone to Comedy Central.

25 Likes

Lol wut

5 Likes

:woman_shrugging:

2 Likes

Oh, that’s just one of many. She’s been posting as recently as 6 hours ago.

Instead of lecturing posters and praying for random people on the other MB thread, Seeker would be better served to take away her daughter’s internet access and electronic devices.

4 Likes

Grasping hard at the fake narrative. I suppose the Civil trial is causing angst.

15 Likes

Wait….where is the one where she is already putting the wheels in place to ensure no discrimination occurs to interrupt her dreams?

It seems poor Lief is already in her grips….

3 Likes

He was warned.

4 Likes

Screen shot from the post above. That part I highlighted made me laugh. Right, that is it. Bilinkas just chose to not use stuff after the judge let him do whatever he wanted…

She does like to prove her level of crazy, doesn’t she?

17 Likes

4 Likes

And yet we still haven’t heard the audios……

They are legal, why the hesitation?

11 Likes

My jaw is getting tired of hitting the floor.

Just when I don’t think I can see/read anything more crazy, there it is

21 Likes