Barisone Verdict Is In: Not Guilty By Reason of Insanity

I mean, her mom’s busy posting that she transcribed them. I say, post the transcripts! Let it all out? What’s the big secret? Maybe that would shut down all of us who don’t believe her daughter’s story.

:thinking:

11 Likes

Thank you for the explanation. What a strange case. Driven to insanity and then in a situation to need to use self defense (which is what I believe happened) but not being able to remember how it played out. Wonder if it’s the first of its kind.

3 Likes

I bet 48 Hours feels the same way!

10 Likes

And asking us to PM using our real names……

Sounds desperate to me considering how many times LK has suggested she’s stalking several of us for our real identities so she can sue us for defamation….

15 Likes

Yeah, that’s hilarious. Let’s all line up to PM our real names to that bunch.

9 Likes

Maybe they have and we just don’t know about it.

Or maybe animal control in that neighborhood is as efficient as the police department.

7 Likes

I am guessing that since she has moved to another state and I assume taken the dog with her, animal control is just pretending none of it happened.

In other words, same level of professionalism as the police and DA in that part of the world

13 Likes

:joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

By this time, yes, the dog is long gone.

That doesn’t explain why animal control did not get involved at that time when she had bitten at least three people in the space of about two days, between RC, MB, and the first police officer on the scene. Not to mention RG, according to his testimony.

Poor Rosie.

5 Likes

For quoting Burns, and for the well coined “thumbless grasp”, I salute you!

7 Likes

The most ironic statement in her fantasy comment is, no one is more dedicated to riding as she is!!

@Seeker1, why don’t you wander on over to the YouTube chats/comments and lecture the people there. You’ve made no headway here.

By the way, I don’t hate your daughter, per se, but I will be sure others know about her past behavior. If anyone continues interacting with her once they are told of her past behavior, the consequences of her actions against them are their own problem.

I get the feeling something fairly major has occurred to cause Kirby to lecture anonymous posters. :thinking: 48 Hours, civil trial realities, problems in FL?
So many options.

18 Likes

I have a feeling discrimination wasn’t a casual word choice….

8 Likes

I’d hazard a guess that AC wasn’t called about the previous bites.

1 Like

Did I miss Kirby popping up in here again?

3 Likes

Other thread…it’s a doozy.

2 Likes

Which one? Tomorrow is my day off and I’m nosy.

The Aftermath thread…

1 Like

What discrimination exactly?

Or does discrimination mean the consequences of one’s own actions?

Plus if people don’t want to train/board/show with you, they don’t have to.

5 Likes

I wonder if it has something to do with SS or USEF? She’s made a lot of threats about both of them and how they treat victims….

4 Likes

Because law enforcement was too busy doing nothing about the shooting.

4 Likes