Barisone Verdict Is In: Not Guilty By Reason of Insanity

OMG! Yes! I had to put my water down so I could use that hand to shut my jaw!

4 Likes

I thought that RC’s bite the previous day required medical care of some sort. I would think that information would automatically be sent to animal control, but I don’t know the relevant laws in New Jersey.

1 Like

She keeps using that word. I do not think it means what she thinks it means.

7 Likes

I remember that about RC too. Wasn’t an ambulance called? That should have triggered an animal control call. But again, there’s a whole lot of should’ve would’ve could’ve going on here.

5 Likes

It is after all the best way to raise youngsters.

2 Likes

probably the call from daddio to the mayor?

5 Likes

Yes, I think you are right. If her level of riding is dedication then what word does one use for those who actually show up for their lessons, etc.?

9 Likes

I’m still stuck on her thinking her almost bronze at the time was the most accomplished rider on the farm.

19 Likes

Yikes, these comments are getting crazier and crazier! I think she’s going to implode soon.

12 Likes

That was another jaw dropper, for sure.

5 Likes

I’m willing to bet that by paying her board she equates it with paying the staff. Nothing more. It’s just an exaggeration of truth like always. A lie.

8 Likes

Maybe she should visit Jimmy Wofford’s (?) advice/expression about 10,000 hours in the saddle and then get back to us!

I don’t know why I’m so into math today, but that basically comes to 3 hours a day 365 days a year —Christmas, Thanksgiving, blizzards, hurricanes, etc.—for just over 9 years. If you can only manage 1 hour a day, that would be ~27 years!

5 Likes

It’s interesting how yesterday someone was droning on about how MHG should regret her SS/USEF report. Then they tried to divert attention by slinging mud at MHG’s ex
then went round and round again about drawing inferences in a USEF report.

Then LK posts that stuff on a month-old comment on YouTube. Then her mom shows up today

17 Likes

And who is missing today? Seems that is quite the coincidence for someone with no connections

12 Likes

Definitely interesting, for sure.

2 Likes

And town authorities were there, and witnessed it, iirc
 So, why no action on that?
If the dog wasn’t present to weaponize, maybe things would have been different?

3 Likes

Maybe they only have one keyboard between them.

11 Likes

:rofl:

4 Likes

Well, you know
.LK couldn’t hold it in forever

and that whole banning thing must have been a huge imposition

5 Likes

Apparently YouTube comments aren’t satisfying enough.

2 Likes