Barisone Verdict Is In: Not Guilty By Reason of Insanity

Once MB received the discovery, it belongs to him. He essentially owns it and can do whatever he wants to with it as long as it is not under a disclosure agreement.

6 Likes

Oh they made copies long before the shooting. Mr Bilinkis even asked LK about the copies of recordings going to her dad, and she gave a very non-answer about not being tech-y or something.

Most assuredly what the State had, they disclosed to MB and his team.

7 Likes

In a post a million posts ago, LK indicated they had the recordings “professionally transcribed and certified”…or maybe it was IM who said that. Seeker, IM, LK and a couple of others seem to be blurring due to resemblance!

12 Likes

Also, in the sidebar that wasn’t supposed to be heard….the attorney’s and judge were arguing about playing the recording or just presenting RG with a transcript of the recording to ED and LK/JK’s conversation….

4 Likes

I feel like this (cute, if poorly trained) dog being a Dachshund might be the last straw here. People think of Dachshunds as little and without much might be because little. Rosie is big enough to do serious damage.

5 Likes

Yeah, imagine her running full force to grab the family jewels! That left groin bite sure made an impact in the trial several times!

7 Likes

Yes. And she clearly did to RC, who needed medical treatment, and MB, whose puncture wounds were documented in the trial.

3 Likes

I suggest it was her “mom”.

1 Like

Doberman mix.

4 Likes

I had one and she was a great little dog. My groomer went on and on and ON about what a NICE little dog she was. I suspect it was because she was a longhaired dachshund. They tend to be a little “softer” in temperament. She ordered the big dogs around though. Pretty funny to see a 95 pound pit bull meekly getting out of the big bed when ordered by a 20 pound dachshund. In turn, I ordered her out of the bed. The old boy had arthritis you see.

Found her at our local humane society. We miss her to pieces.

2 Likes

Does Lauren truly think anyone believes this? Let’s see, JH, MHG, JO, other boarders, ALL rode at higher levels and with much more dedication than this woman!!! You gotta show up to ride!

19 Likes

She is assuming no one there knows any better.

It’s in her nature to go for the lie because she has gotten away with that often.

7 Likes

Don’t forget, you are talking about 2 addicts here. If they were using around that time, or even after, their “memories” are anything but reliable!

13 Likes

And that would be why she’s posting that on a YouTube crime channel, not an equestrian site. I mean, as little as I know about dressage, even I know JH is more accomplished, without even going into any of the others.

10 Likes

I just love how she “let” her boyfriend help MB.

Was RG allowed to help MB only when he was caught up with the laundry? :joy:

Wasn’t slavery abolished in the U.S., or is RG actually a free man?

I can only imagine my husband’s response if I had the gall to say I “let” him do something!

14 Likes

This one is kind of fun too. I mean, no wonder she needs all those naps.

This was in response to a question on how Dressage became an Olympic sport. The person made a statement about the horse doing 50% of the work. This is what she got in response.
Her last reply is brilliant.

3 Likes

I wonder where she’s showing these 3-4 horses. According to the USEF website, she has only shown at four USEF shows since August 2019, and the most recent one was in October 2020.

7 Likes

Riding 3-4 horses a day! Great she will hit that magic 10,000 lifetime riding hours before you know it!

6 Likes

She assumes that her audience there does not know that so she can lie about such a provable topic and get away with it.

7 Likes

I am not a lawyer. I know what you read. I also know in the land development business, things happen fast and sometimes people get caught out. Sometimes they can work things out, sometimes not. Depends on the parties involved and whether they want to continue doing business together.

I do not feel compelled to tell you what my company’s past/present actions are with regard to payments from our clients. And why are you even asking?

NONE OF THIS HAS ANYTHING TO DO WITH MB/LK.

I pointed out why a school age child might wish to live with the parent who has continuously maintained the same residence. Beyond that, nothing about him is relevant to this case.

5 Likes