Barisone Verdict Is In: Not Guilty By Reason of Insanity

Where do you get the second part from? While the NGRI verdict does mean the jury believed MB pulled the trigger, it says nothing about the circumstances of the shooting. Since alternate theories could not be presented they were not allowed to consider self defence or accidental discharge. They had to base their verdict on the evidence and testimony presented at trial. They found it credible that he pulled the trigger, period. Nothing more, nothing less. Stop making stuff up.

3 Likes

Honestly I think she does believe it, the same way NP truly believes he has trained horses to the FEI level. They arenā€™t just liars, they are also delusional

25 Likes

The lying is what makes them delusional. They believe the lies.

7 Likes

Thanks!

Actually shooting a 3rd round at RG.

There was no 3rd round and MB was declared NG.

22 Likes

Did the investigators find a third bullet and/or its casing?

21 Likes

N O P E

19 Likes

Did ED hear a third shot?

14 Likes

It wasnā€™t criminal because the jury believed a preponderance of evidence showed he couldnā€™t form a criminal intent while insane. They also believed her shot her twice beyond a reasonable doubt.

1 Like

There was no proof of a third round EVER by anyone other than LK.

I remember from many years ago that LK posted something about ā€œhearingā€ that the gun ā€œjammedā€.

Iā€™m guessing that was the sound of ā€œfiringā€ an empty chamber :woman_shrugging:t2:. I donā€™t know enough about shooting to comment on that.

4 Likes

I cannot take credit for that. I picked it up from some absolute legend of a wag on the Nick Peronace thread. Iā€™ll have to go back and search to give proper credit because it is :man_cook: :kiss:!

I :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Rabbie!

5 Likes

Haha yeh not seeing any wienie dog thereā€¦

3 Likes

I know. Rosie is very cute but it does seem the suggested breeding that LK tossed out is not overly accurate.

7 Likes

Haha. Donā€™t get me wrong, I love my little dudes with their slinky long backs. But Rosie is not one.

Weirdly, and not in color at all, but in size, body shape and ears, she looks a lot more like my pit bull girl. Sheā€™s a true American Pit Bull Terrier, the small, sleek athlete looking dogs. And in 11.5 years, she has never, ever bitten anyone.

1 Like

Not finding the casing does not mean there was no bullet. There was considerable testimony that a bullet went through the window and 2 bullets hit LK. Soā€¦

And soā€¦ a NOT GUILTY verdict was decided.

Not finding the casing is no surprise from that super duper police department.

11 Likes

No casing was found and the jury believed MB did not try to kill RG regardless of whether or not they believed there were 2 or 3 bullets. There were two bullets that went through LK. There was a bullet that went through the window.

Edited to say through instead of in.

Maybe a bullet went through LK AND the window.

13 Likes

Maybe. It could have deflected bouncing off bone. However, it would have also slowed down so Iā€™m doubtful.