Barisone Verdict Is In: Not Guilty By Reason of Insanity

Perhaps both. I don’t think it can be overlooked that MHG has her own connections to USDF/USEF and she probably has her own sponsorships and horse’s half owners to worry about/protect. I suspect LK’s commentary on the Robert McDonald threads wasn’t due to random or idle interest so there is probably some connection there given MHG’s recent GP debut.

5 Likes

it would be worse than any ‘made for TV’ movie.
But play out on COPS quite possibly…

I’d solidly say yes it has to do with MHG.

5 Likes

I was only vaguely aware of that. She was not even a member, was she? But did they suspend or ban her anyway so that she could not set foot on any competition grounds?

1 Like

That is what I have gathered.

who’s SW?

the glossary for these threads would take up a few pages…

2 Likes

I read Ronald McDonald and was trying to figure out where McDonald’s played in :joy:

4 Likes

Susan W…something of Dressage Hub.

Susan Wachowich

Oh…not an actual player in this epic epos in several parts.

No, just a tangent in the discussion about whether someone can be suspended by USEF for bad behavior that is not actually directly related to a horse or a competition.

Although apparently LK and SW have a long history of conflict between them. So it would be interesting if they were both suspended by USEF on similar grounds.

5 Likes

Well, what horse person does not stop at McDonald’s on the regular between the barn and the house or the horse show? Lol.

6 Likes

I have to check myself every time I think about it….did I use the right name….

3 Likes

Ironic.

1 Like

Feeling clueless, why is this ironic?

3 Likes

IIRC, SW was specifically banned from the show grounds—the dressage equivalent to Welly World—down in Wellington. (Whatever it’s called).

So I guess show management can do that.

I don’t know if she was ever a USEF member.

I did not interpret her comments in the SS thread as saying she intended to sue or attack SS.

Not entirely a tangent. SW early on posted that she approved of MB shooting LK.

1 Like

MB hits 50 in 2015 and starts a relationship with MHG, despite being married to a woman closer to his age?

Tasteless of KM to refer to MHG as “younger, riper fruit”. s/

1 Like

Well, lots of people post stupid things. As we know all too well here. :roll_eyes:

2 Likes