Barisone Verdict Is In: Not Guilty By Reason of Insanity

:thinking:

2 Likes

some of the ladies here are actual lawyers - whoda thunk it.
a lot of the other ladies can read even small print.

So what was your call for niceness?

BTW, your daughter is attacking people on youtube
care to comment?

16 Likes

Wow. Much criminality. Such bombshell.

19 Likes

Where does it show the name and charge pertaining to this snippet of a document?

1 Like

Here is a screenshot of what seeker1 posted

3 Likes

it’s just the small print.

2 Likes

Probably more than most people. :thinking:

4 Likes

Oh wow! How the h@ll did he not serve a prison term for this? Dang!! Is this all there is? Was this the bombshell?

10 Likes

It’s handwritten near the top.

:exploding_head:

2 Likes

The relevant word there is “if.” :thinking:

4 Likes

I was intrigued to learn KK had been shot at, and it made her mad.

4 Likes

Huh?

1 Like

RG was shot at, and it made him mad, Angela.

Not according to the jury.

24 Likes

I honestly think they made up the RG was shot at part to get extra charges against MB. The lack of evidence and the lack of even a scintilla of believability in RG/LK as witnesses allowed the jury to toss those in the bin and carry on.

25 Likes

hahaha
 you guys are a mess.

1 Like

Objection. Hearsay. Unless there is something your not telling us CH

8 Likes

That’s actually one thing I think RG went out on a limb by himself and LK had to live with the story. It’s not till she’s been medvac’d or whatever, and he’s being interviewed at the station that there’s any evidence a third shot was even mentioned.

I think he a) wanted to look more heroic dodging bullets and all that, and b) needed to make a stake for some of that sweet, sweet civil suit money. And yet, he’s not a plaintiff in the civil suit, nor a victim in the criminal case.

Yes. I am absolutely speculating here. But there’s as much evidence to my theory as there is to theirs.

12 Likes

those were my first 2 sheeps’ (?) names (How the heck do you do a plural possessive on the word sheep?)

2 Likes