Barisone Verdict Is In: Not Guilty By Reason of Insanity

Aww c’mon, we learned all about MB drinking bleach. That certainly was a stomach-turner scenario.

11 Likes

It was reiterated to us last night that truth is just not important to LK & Co. Never was.

“I heard” is their justification and absurdity makes no difference when it comes to selling lies.

13 Likes

I laugh reading this now. It is so funny how they some how tell something that is in real life A and make it sound like Z.

I must give them some credit, there is a talent there at knowing just how to twist words to make things sound nefarious when they are not. They should be writing the click bait headlines that are all over the internet.

8 Likes

This is LK’s “proof” of her murder plot:

If there were ANY proof of conspired murder in the recordings, bet we would know and the trial would have gone very differently.

10 Likes

I would recommend putting a (g) in front of you
Unless you are calling me out ? for my words ? Please show your work

4 Likes

Y’all blame LK for needling MB on social media and causing his breakdown. If you believe that then you have set yourself up as an illegal mob out to destroy LK by needling her into a tragedy.

You go too far. You’ve gone for her family. You’ve changed the story to not fit any evidence. You have done it as a group.

Every once in a while you say poor MB and tell people about the GoFundMe account. Good for you. Great. It doesn’t offset your cruelty to someone who has been shot twice, probably has PTSD, and was already struggling.

What if LK was the one with a diagnosable illness that has been undiagnosed and was made worse by MB’s instability let alone his shooting her? What if MB just faked it? What if he is waiting to get out and finish the job he set out to do? Sure, believe what you want to believe and discuss it but the gratuitous cruelty is a bad look for you. You aren’t making LK look bad. She can do that on her own with her own posts. Your posts make you look bad and cruel and very very imaginative.

2 Likes

[quote=“hut-ho78, post:8492, topic:771580”]
You go too far. You’ve gone for her family. You’ve changed the story to not fit any evidence. You have done it as a group.[/quote]

Actually, the family came here and initiated conversation. They opened that door. People post, people respond. Kinda how it works.

38 Likes

Dang! I was halfway through reading your drivel from the LK playbook. I especially like the part where “we attack the Kanarek family”. I guess you skipped all the posts from Thursday night on by dear, dear mamapoprider.

No matter. You folks are going to continue drinking the kool-aid and defending these vile people. But the majority of us here and on other online platforms see things much differently, primarily due to LK herself - yet again!

19 Likes

We are now an illegal mob :woman_facepalming:
That posts more vile things to S1 than LK has ever posted to anyone
I can’t imagine there are more than 1 or 2 others who would agree with that nonsense opinion
Truth and K clan are bitter enemies I guess

17 Likes

Bless your :heart: So you seriously think that’s all she did? Of course you do. You avoid anything that proves what she truly is. FINISH THE BASTARD. Who does that??

17 Likes

Guessing it was the testimony of ED that held weight. And why the jury didn’t find any evidence that RG was shot at. If you look at the verdict, ED is the evidence relied on by the jury to get their answers about the shooting. Not LK or RG. That’s my take, anyway

5 Likes

Ed testified but poor Ed didn’t even know how many years prior the event occurred. So 3 unreliable testimonies.

6 Likes

Explain illegal…we all will wait.

Then, explain this foreboding tragedy.

19 Likes

Here’s a screenshot of HHs disappearing post

9 Likes

Good job!

7 Likes

I disagree with you as to the impact his time goof had on the weight of the rest of his testimony. I don’t the jury even considered the other two witnesses testimony.

But I agree the evidence was paltry at best, and the police should be ashamed of how poorly they managed that crime even but especially the events leading up to it. They had opportunity to do something, and didn’t.

10 Likes

Thank you! :blush:

Denial runs deep in this one!

3 Likes

How does one define an illegal mob?

The thing is, with some of these speculations, there may not be evidence to prove x or y speculation could be true, but there’s also no evidence to prove that x or y could not be true. That’s the sticky part, IMO.

6 Likes

You apparently didn’t understand my point that by establishing that it was MB that brought the gun to the scene, beyond a reasonable doubt, the prosecutor headed off a self defense claim and headed of s straight not guilty.

1 Like

Yeah, you see, words like “illegal mob” are perfectly okay in LK land along with slanderous accusations of a champion horse’s jaw broken and an embellished tale about Barisone drinking bleach - as though that was his choice. But WE are the ones making stuff up and denying truth? Give. Me. A. Break.

15 Likes