Barisone Verdict Is In: Not Guilty By Reason of Insanity

Are pitchforks allowed?

I have been known to drive around with one of those in my car (yes car).

10 Likes

I only carry a broom and a couple of umbrellas. Oh and a chair.

4 Likes

My apologies. I will find the post for you. Sleep deprivation (foal watch) coupled with the angst of the mendacity of so many outrageous posts the past three days have me off my game. I truly do apologize.

From Gold Coast Dressage 2017

17 Likes

Just in the news the other day, guy murders some woman and then dies of an MI burying her body.
So, I dunno
 :woman_shrugging: Make sure you’re in better shape beforehand?

18 Likes

You’re my kind of people. :laughing:

5 Likes

There’s also no evidence MB shot the gun but you’re firm in that belief.

8 Likes

[quote=“CurrentlyHorseless, post:8471, topic:771580, full:true”]

Your point is that you believe the story told by two lying low-lifes who admitted they were on a mission to destroy MB and “finish the bastard.”

Although I’m not sure which story you believe, because their stories changed from their first statements to the police and again changed on the witness stand, and the lack of corroboration left plenty of room for REASONABLE DOUBT regarding what really happened.

And there is no proof that MB “initiated the confrontation” other than driving to the farmhouse and walking up to the patio/porch/door that was a bona-fide entrance to HIS PROPERTY. A guy with no prior criminal record, no recorded history of assault or violence of any sort, a successful businessman, an employer, an Olympic athlete, who was well respected in the equestrian community and local community at large. To be confronted by two lying drug-addict grifters - both of whom had criminal records and had embarked on a terror campaign against him, his girlfriend, his employees, and his clients.

And again - Bilinkas could not have used a self-defense argument because it was shot down by Taylor before the trial started due to the lack of evidence. He could not have “woven” in a tale about RG “tackling him before the shots” because he would have been in essence, trying to assert self-defense - and Taylor was not going to allow him to go there.

The state wanted someone to pay because the daughter of a local “influencer” got shot. And absent any hard evidence that MB had acted in self defense, Bilinkas had no choice but to push for NGI.

[Edited to fix a typo - oops!]

22 Likes

But wait! I have a camp shovel, hammer, small hacksaw, and a bowie knife in my car. Am I a serial murderer?

19 Likes

She thinks that evidence that he brought the gun to the scene is evidence that he shot it. She’s unable to imagine a scenario where someone else might have grabbed it from him, or where soemone might have jumped MB and it went off during the struggle or if the dog attacked or anything. [edit]

8 Likes

Not without duct tape and plastic contractor’s bags, ya dummy. Sheesh.

16 Likes

Thank you for the article and the apology. I appreciate it.

16 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

OMG! I so needed that belly laugh today! Thank you!!

4 Likes

And bleach

3 Likes

Oh, yeah, I forgot the bleach.

2 Likes

Yes, obviously. A rather experienced one too judging by those carefully selected materials. I might recommend the addition of a tarp and some bailing twine. Oh and duct tape.

8 Likes

Excellent question. I’m sure people have done it before but
why? Was it a trend like Tide pods?

I currently have a various assortment of whips, lead ropes with chains, a hoof boot, 2 dog collars, a shovel, pink weeding knife, mallet, dead plant in pot, tarp and a little winnie the pooh doll in my car. I hope I am not stopped by the police.

13 Likes

Anyone want to take a guess what RG has in the cab and bed of HIS truck?? We’ve been told the upholstery is covered in cigarette burns so maybe a fire extinguisher is in order!

7 Likes

:hammer: :dagger: :electric_plug:

7 Likes

That seems likely. I’m actually allergic to bleach so have zero interest in coming into contact with any :sweat_smile: never mind drinking it :flushed: it was a trend of sorts within certain circles during the height of Covid, IIRC.

Unrelated to MB, just generally speaking/speaking of other instances here.

5 Likes