Barisone Verdict Is In: Not Guilty By Reason of Insanity

You should be safe as long as you have a permit for everything, especially the Winnie-the-Poo doll! They can be deadly!

5 Likes

Or they are just bound and determined to push a narrative.

Speaking ofā€¦remember the recordingsā€¦when the prosecution tried to make the case LK and crew keep pushing about getting rid of them etcā€¦they are doing so by using text messages between MB and MHG. MHG was directly asked about ā€œgetting rid of LKā€ and her direct testimony was that yes they were trying to figure out ways to get her off the farm, and she asked when and MB had said Monday. Since the prosecution did not act on this ā€œdirect admissionā€ he must have fundamentally accepted that this was about the eviction and not a murder plot.

I kind of wonder if the murder plot narrative was built after the shooting and based on text messages from MHG and MB and not LKā€™s illegal recordingsā€¦

15 Likes

I just realized I have contractor grade trash bags too and painters tape. I am worried!

8 Likes

I thought you were supposed to inject it. :face_with_monocle:

3 Likes

Well, unless youā€™re in Morris county NJ where the police donā€™t do forensic testing then there is no need to fret about dna and evidence

16 Likes

What the fruit bat are you yammering about now? ED testified that he heard two, repeat two, gunshots and then the phone went dead a few seconds later. When did ED say he heard tackling noises? :roll_eyes:

Big old nope.

21 Likes

Coincidentally, Monday (the 5th) is the day she was served with the eviction papers from Mr Tarshis.

11 Likes

Especially if it is raining.

4 Likes

:joy: :joy: :joy:
:man_mechanic: :woman_factory_worker: :man_scientist: :man_firefighter: :male_detective: :person_fencing: :weight_lifting_woman: :spider:

5 Likes

Oh, maybe :thinking: Iā€™m so out of the loop :joy:

4 Likes

When you push people they sometimes push back.

Often, thatā€™s uncomfortable. Sometimes worse.

Thatā€™s why if you live honestly and donā€™t run around as a veiled ninja and illegally install surveillance equipment on someone elseā€™s property and terrorize them and their business, you donā€™t run into these issues.

But she did, Blanche. But she did.

16 Likes

Again I am behind by several hundred posts. Unlike you, I read every single post, which obviously you do not, and now there is 2 posts to catch up on when time allows. Currently I am flooded in.

I apologise if this has been addressed in the posts I have not read yet.

You seem to have forgotten that MBā€™s phone was on the table with the other phones. The police did not put it there. It was not ever mentioned with LK swapping phones with talking to the lawyer and trying to call 911 and running a circle and going to the house to tell RB not to come outside and bashing MB in the head with her phone.

If MB shot her as you say after a few minutes, then was attacked by RB and put in a choke hold with Rosie attacking him and biting him and LK bashing him with her phone and RB on top of him when the police arrivedā€¦ ā€¦

WHY WAS MBā€™S PHONE SITTING ON THE TABLE?

Nb Edited to change circke to circle. artacjing to attacking and correct the spelling of SITTING

32 Likes

Some folks drive around with firearms in their vehicles. There may even be hundreds of thousands of such folks, maybe even millions. I guess they are all either murderers, or are plotting murders. :roll_eyes:

10 Likes

I sip my enhanced bleach water like a fine wine.

10 Likes

Blanche? :sweat_smile: :rofl: :laughing:

2 Likes

Youā€™re ready for the olympics, you are.

8 Likes

Well after he shot LK he asked RG to hold off on tackling him so he could put the phone down, and of course RG obliged knowing how expensive phones can be.

21 Likes

Again I need to up my game. I only have a pair of danskos, a rain jacket, a pair of gloves and a level in my car. Ohhhh I also have jumper cables and various and sundry tools in the trunk.

Can I play too?

9 Likes

Jumper cables are good.

7 Likes

He probably set it down after googling how to clear a jam in a Ruger so he could get on with is plot. RG was certainly gracious in waiting for that.

19 Likes