Barisone Verdict Is In: Not Guilty By Reason of Insanity

I’ll trade my Bowie knife for your sundry tools!

1 Like

Oh, yeah, he’s thoughtful like that, that RG.

2 Likes

RG finished the laundry while waiting

14 Likes

That’s what heroes do.

9 Likes

no no no, he was googling choke holds. upstanding marine that he was

6 Likes

Clearly a weapon of mass destruction.

ETA: I googled “menacing shovel” to find this :laughing:

8 Likes

I forgot to add that I have been driving around for two days with a chainsaw in my vehicle. Does that make me a potential murderer? :thinking:

13 Likes

Where I used to work it was not allowed to have your concealed carry weapon in the building with you so people would leave them in their car. Someone must have known this and broke into a bunch of cars (not mine because who wants smelly horse equipment/barn boots kept in a hot car all day) and stole about 20 handguns. This wasn’t even a large company, maybe 75 people tops.

3 Likes

SCORE! you win

3 Likes

Oh, you’re good, you can come too!

1 Like

I have a bad boy knife, ropes, fire extinguisher and a stuffed possum in my truck.

8 Likes

I’m still wondering about us being an “illegal mob”. :thinking: what is the sentence if we a convicted? Anyone know if this is a state or federal crime? No doubt it will be a serious blemish on criminal records!

10 Likes

I have a shop vac in the back of my SUV. It’s probably not deadly but I could certainly help you guys with some tampering with evidence.

15 Likes

We’ll call youz for cleanup when we’re done.

14 Likes

Want to trade the possum for a Winnie the pooh doll?

3 Likes

Was the possum road kill?

3 Likes

Crops, spurs, lead shanks, horse shoes, 2 helmets, cashmere sweaters, couple of jackets, a vintage millers waxed rain jacket, garbage bags, ziploc bag of kitty liter, 2 canes for future use, wine bottle opener in center console, and a tool kit, hammer wrenches etc. and that’s just off the top of my head

5 Likes

Oof. That was not a good day at the office.

2 Likes

Nope. He rides on the dash. He’s actually a hand puppet. Better than a plastic Jesus.

7 Likes

What I like about you is the wine bottle opener in the center console.

19 Likes