Barisone Verdict Is In: Not Guilty By Reason of Insanity

7 Likes

Another vacuumer!

9 Likes

So many questions! Would it be federal since we are so spread out? Any international members here? When exactly does a mob become illegal? When did random posters on a forum cross that line?

13 Likes

: ) mainly used for opening Mexican cokes, the good glass bottle stuff made with cane sugar
Also emergency glass breaker
Thatā€™s the story Iā€™m sticking with

14 Likes

I have a few T-posts. Are those good enough to join the club?

7 Likes

Could it fall under a federal Rico statute ?

6 Likes

Heading to buy some wine

6 Likes

Yet another good question!?!

2 Likes

Inspired by your shovel and for fun, Iā€™m googling ā€œindestructible survivalā€ to see what comes up. My favorite is the mystery survival box.

8 Likes

I have multiple pairs of danskos and gloves. And boxes and a ceiling fan

4 Likes

Can you pick up some bleach water while youā€™re there?

7 Likes

For you, the good ship I Donā€™t Lie sailed well up thread.

Otherwise, carry on.

10 Likes

On the list

2 Likes

16 Likes

:joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

Yes, s*** like that does happen.

Interesting story - a few years ago, a friend who has a carry permit and is a certified firearms instructor, left his firearm in his vehicle at work in accordance with company rules. One day, a disgruntled employee who had just been let go the previous week, showed up armed and forced his way into the building and past security. My friend ended up huddled in a conference room with his boss and about a dozen other employees (mostly women who were scared out of their minds). The boss - who had been the guy who insisted on the ā€œNo Firearmsā€ rule - turned to my friend and said, ā€œI hope you have your gun with you.ā€ He was crushed when my friend said, ā€œNope, sorry. I am obeying your mandate for no firearms in the building.ā€ Some of the women in the room just lost it - crying and sobbing hysterically. Luckily, the police arrived and managed to talk the former employee into surrendering before he shot anyone. The firearms restriction was softened the very next week.

10 Likes

I thought you were going to say the disgruntled employee got the gun from conceal carry employees car.

6 Likes

You need rope (a lead rope will do) and a tarp (an emergency blanket in a pinch - the ones that are shiny on one side and a bright reflective color on the other) to qualify.

Hmm. Tire irons are also suspicious. Ditto for bags of lime. You use lime in your garden or stalls? Sure, sure - thatā€™s what they all say.

Pens and pencils are suspicious too. You can stab someone through the eye, temple, neck or kidneys with one of those

A cane? Well, that is only used to bludgeon others.

Transporting oven cleaner home? Nope, that is sinister too. That stuff is dangerous! You must be STOPPED!

/s

8 Likes

I think Eggbutt saw the ā€œCā€ and thought she was yelling at me. So ā€œyour narrativeā€ probably refers to my ā€œnarrativeā€.

In this highly partisan ā€œdiscussionā€, I think youā€™re one of the few who is genuinely non partisan.

I apologize on behalf of a Eggbutt; Iā€™m pretty sure her wrath was intended for me.

Hmm, I have heard of ā€œcleanersā€ that the mafia and other nefarious folks use for making murder victims and crime scenes ā€œgo away.ā€

Now I wonder if they use shop vacs. :thinking:

4 Likes