Barisone Verdict Is In: Not Guilty By Reason of Insanity

I realized a long time ago that I will never change any of your minds. Anything I have reported is the truth to the best of my knowledge today . Any erroneous or incomplete information was in error and not intentional. As I have said from the beginning, I pray for all of the people involved in this and I pray for all of you and them to become the best version of themselves. Some people obviously have more work to do than others and I am not making that decision. I wish you the very best of luck.

1 Like

What working student or client brings a GUARD DOG to their trainerā€™s property? The same dog that bit RC and bit multiple others? What a train wreck. A kanawreck.

No wonder MB was carrying a gun.

21 Likes

I feel sorry for Michael. I am sad for him and the rest. It was a horrible set of eventsā€¦ a Perfect Storm really. I pray for everyone to find a happy life going forward.

1 Like

You have lied and libeled many times.

22 Likes

You should feel sorry for Michael. You never warned him about your addict daughter and her felonious partner who is also an addict. You refuse them entry to your home though. Otherwise why was your daughter recuperating in a hotel instead of her parentā€™s home after being released from the hospital?

If only you had done that, he wouldnā€™t have had the inept veiled ninja prowling his property in 2019.

32 Likes

Knights Momā€¦ I especially pray for you. You seem to be one of the most angry and sad people here. This is only a perception of mine. In my opinionā€¦many of you are taking pleasure in your torture of my daughter and my family. I consider that wrong on many levels.

1 Like

Re what I bolded: nice CYA claim there :wink:

24 Likes

Go scratch

10 Likes

3 Likes

He was acquitted of charges. There was no criminal intent.

Trust me, he will be home soon enough.

25 Likes

No.

7 Likes

I actually havenā€™t the slightest clue as to when MB will be home. I think itā€™ll take longer than some anticipate but less time than others anticipate.

Great answer, eh? :joy:

I think there could be some complicating or uncertain factors, but maybe not.

5 Likes

It is not libel if it is true.

1 Like

So if you know you will never change our minds and you feel that your continued posting is in fact reaffirming our point of view, why are you continuing to post?

23 Likes

So you think everyone who is unhappy posts their tales onlineā€¦ UMMM NO.

1 Like

Your family sure likes to

15 Likes

Yours are of a fairly spectacular magnitude as well, it would appear.

23 Likes

Knights Momā€¦ thats the best you can do? I Call you out and have you say ā€œgo scratch?ā€ Nice NightyNight.

1 Like

I know you meant that as a compliment Ghazzu.

1 Like

:thinking:

3 Likes