Barisone Verdict Is In: Not Guilty By Reason of Insanity

I think K klan is trying to create complications but fortunately his release is not contingent on their opinions.

As we can see, psychiatric hospitals are at maximum capacity and have their own limitations. If there is anyway a patient can safely recover outside of inpatient, they will.

16 Likes

1 Like

Still waiting for an example of bashing, and now apparently torturing, that isnā€™t just a discussion of her own spoken or written words.

Iā€™m not holding my breath, or anything. Just waitingā€¦

16 Likes

A jury found it not true.

22 Likes

Sorry, your credibility here is way too shot for that to be believable.

25 Likes

Ummm now switching to Laurenesque posting still doesnā€™t stop your posts from being libelous, mmkay?

20 Likes

All I want to know is this: Did you just drink the Kool-aid or did you help make it as well?

27 Likes

Lol, you havenā€™t called anyone out. Lots of barely coherent temper tantrums with preschool rhymes (NightyNight?) No major revelations, no evidence brought forth, no bombshells. Just temperamental opinions. [edit]

19 Likes

An interesting, and possibly relevant, snippet from NJ case law and directives (Krol case).

ā€œ A defendant may be dangerous in only certain types of situations or in connection with relationships with certain individuals. An evaluation of dangerousness in such cases must take into account the likelihood that defendant will be exposed to such situations or come into contact with such individuals. ā€

12 Likes

Absolutely.
Again, to paraphrase TFG, you have the best problems. Nobody has bigger problems than you. Why, just the other day, a general came up to you with tears in his eyes and said, ā€œMaā€™am! You have the biggest problems Iā€™ve ever seen!ā€

29 Likes

I am entitled to my opinions.

1 Like

Thanks, ekat. Very good point. MB had no violent convictions prior to his interaction with LK. He had a very good record considering.

I always appreciate your post. Iā€™ve learned a great deal from you.

9 Likes

Funnyā€¦ I have been thinking the same about many of you. Fortunately we can disagree civillyā€¦ unlike some people. :blush::blush:

1 Like

Sure you are, as is the rest of the world. That being said, a really simple way to end the ā€œtortureā€ is to log off and stop reading. And posting.

15 Likes

I tried that for 2.5 years dear EKATTY. Maybe you forgot about that.

1 Like

So is maintaining two different accounts and posting under both a reason for getting banned? I suppose if someone went to the trouble to maintain different IP addresses, it couldnā€™t really be detected.

I agree, if you donā€™t want to see the clownā€¦ DONT GO TO THE CIRCUS!!!

1 Like

Not my name, but ok, and I would have no way of knowing that.

7 Likes

Well, considering the state that MHG testified that he was in, it makes perfect sense to have sent someone elseā€¦.or for MHG to suggest ā€œlet Ruth do itā€ and for MB to say ā€œI think it needs to be meā€ since he was being told it was the property ownerā€™s legal responsibility to notify and remove the tenant due to the code violations the tenants caused.

18 Likes

Yet, here you are.

24 Likes