Barisone Verdict Is In: Not Guilty By Reason of Insanity

Ahh so that’s why LK is banned from the family home

15 Likes

I provided one.

1 Like

Being kind and friendly is so much better than all of this mudslinging. Wouldn’t you agree? I hope it comes to that one day on here. I say that in my prayers every single day.

1 Like

:). I’m still just relieved MB is finally in the place where all those processes can get moving. For his sake.

12 Likes

I sometimes wonder if the jurors from the trial ever looked further into the case and dug around a bit online after the trial ended? Can you imagine reading what the Kanawrecks have posted after the fact? I’d imagine they would be even more satisfied with their decisions.

24 Likes

Yes because I don’t want the clowns to run the Circus!!! Otherwise, I would have been outta here already. No amount of name calling and gaslighting (like saying I am on drugs, drunk, crazy) will dissuade me from correcting some of your more unpleasant and false characterizations of the people closest to me in this world. If I say nothing, everyone might believe that all of your lies and/or misinformation is the absolute truth. And you guys are simply relentless… that comes from deep hurt and anger. Prayers all around.

2 Likes

Nah…she said she stayed because “she could handle it”….

7 Likes

Absolutely being kind and friendly is better. But I’m still waiting on an example of mudslinging, or bashing, or torture. Perhaps if I saw what you consider to be those things, I personally could reassess my actions.

9 Likes

“Your” being general? Or “Your” specific to me? If it’s specific to me, please, please copy, screenshot or whatever my posts you are referring to.

10 Likes

Everyone is entitled to their opinions, unless of course those opinions result in actions that cause damage to other people.

But absolutely no one is “entitled” to have their opinions respected or agreed with in a public discussion forum. Person gives a stupid opinion, they get shouted down and laughed at. That’s how public discourse functions. Person is not somehow entitled to have respect from society for every opinion they hold.

And I’m also drawing a blank on how Seeker is calling anyone out. They are presenting invented lies, misrepresentation of court process and attempts to insult posters.

28 Likes

I would add, if you don’t want to be the clown don’t go to the circus.

22 Likes

The irony of irony….all the Bible quotes. Pretty much the entire theme of the epistles is basically “call out your neighbor’s bad behavior so they stop engaging in it”.

12 Likes

4 Likes

Where?

2 Likes

And nothing will dissuade use from calling out your untruths. So now we go in circles.

8 Likes

Post #8916.

Abraham Lincoln (supposedly) once said “it is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak up and remove all doubt.”

16 Likes

That makes no sense unless you’re predicting the future.

6 Likes

Kanareks are upset that MB is making progress towards release, depositions starting (Lauren doesn’t have a winning hand) and from the comments by Lauren on YT about “discrimination” and USEF, the second string has been called into action.

Will the civil case also be live-streamed?

21 Likes

In case anyone hasn’t seen it, this seems like good news.

43 Likes