Barisone Verdict Is In: Not Guilty By Reason of Insanity

Also, not wishing to offend anyone on here. If you are being nice to me and about me, I will be nice to you. I hope that works.

1 Like

Deal. Iā€™ll give you that same respect.

2 Likes

KnightsMom 88:67

Heal thyself.

Also, I will not be giving the same respect SeeSaw.

10 Likes

3 Likes

Hey, thanks! And, as I suspected, itā€™s not what I was asking for. Itā€™s a summary of what CH finds offensive.

8 Likes

I guess I could say the same to you Knights_Momā€¦ You do seem to always have your knickers in a knot.

1 Like

2 Likes

See my post above.

I know what you are.

4 Likes

It does. But I mean this sincerely, when you have a question or make a statement, and I link you to actual trial testimony, would you agree with responding that I shouldnā€™t believe what I see on TV with a bunch of emojiā€™s is not exactly being nice?

My point is, some of us are just trying to figure out why testimony in court from many people is so vastly, vastly different than, well, your daughterā€™s postings and even her own testimony, which doesnā€™t even match her boyfriendā€™s testimony. Iā€™m not trying to be disrespectful. Iā€™m trying to understand.

13 Likes

What am I Knights? Are you someone I have metā€¦ How pray tellā€¦ do you know me? Do we have the same hobbies? the same friends? same town? same anything? Unless you met me at Michaelā€™s barn I donā€™t think you have a clue about me.

1 Like

Ekatā€¦ what is your reason for being here?

1 Like

3 Likes

As I said above, ā€œIā€™m trying to understand.ā€

4 Likes

Merchant of Venice Act I, Scene 3, line 107

11 Likes

Yep, the YD style BS is getting a little desperate.

11 Likes

Wonderful news, esp. to hear that he is in good spirits! I am so glad he was allowed to have a book and that he is getting better food now. Continued prayers for his continued progress toward release! :pray:

31 Likes

Why do you try to understand something that is absolutely NONE of your business? Unless it is your business. What you seem to be doing is called ā€œpryingā€ or being nosey or looking for gossip to discuss with your friends at the card table or at the barn. Is there anything noble in your pursuit to ā€œget to the bottomā€ of anything? Do you need the attention? Need validation? Whatā€™s up with your ā€œtrying to understand?ā€ You most likely will never understand what happened and if someone told you you wouldnā€™t believe it. So why bother? Unless you have a motive you have not yet revealed.

1 Like

Show of likesā€¦who is convinced that we are not talking to mommy?

48 Likes

I have thought this for quite a while. It just is not how a country club upper middle class 69 year old comports herself online.

32 Likes

How in the world would you know scribbler?

1 Like