Barisone Verdict Is In: Not Guilty By Reason of Insanity

I wonder if Mother Dearest even knows that her “identity” has been stolen?

16 Likes

I guess we really aren’t going to be nice. Or respectful. That was quick.

28 Likes

How do i know how the upper middle class comport themselves online and elsewhere? Um, experience and observation, maybe?

21 Likes

When you’re trying to prop up an entire world of lies, wires will be crossed.

Truth prevails.

14 Likes

I don’t think it’s Lauren posting, not dramatic or nasty enough.

Not upper middle class though, just wanna be

12 Likes

I am an educated woman scribbler. I enjoy educating myself. I love learning about other cultures, visiting their countries and getting to know and appreciate differences in cultures, religion, dress, food, hobbies… etc. , learning about math, science, history, music… each day is a wonderful new day for me. I would hope that you do the same but I somehow don’t think you do or you would find something better to do than this.

1 Like

I have wondered this. It’s possible she’s never been on this site and has no idea.

Imagine making a false avatar of your own mom and turning her into a laughing stock.

21 Likes

Well one would never know that you understand anything about how a good way is to behave anywhere if your current responses are any indication and obsession with my family is any indication.

1 Like

oh this is the new way of Gaslighting… Now Im not crazy, drunk, on pills, I am just not ME. Good one. I think you should just go write a book and just make up stuff as you see fit. Dehumanize your victims. Yes… that is how cruel behavior is justified. Classic.

1 Like

Possible. At a minimum, we know at least one person in the family who can’t hold it in. Considering the length of time that Seeker sat silent, and has watched the threads, it’s a definite deviation in behavior over the last few days.

10 Likes

3 Likes

I can’t quite follow your syntax here.

10 Likes

Hey, hey, hey y’all!!! I’ll trade “the letter” for “the illegal tapes”!!! Who wants to accept my offer?

15 Likes

I come on here when I want to to set the record straight. You of course will never believe the truth because it doesn’t go along with your “mission”. Totally understandable. However… I have seen enough of the clowns in the circus for the day.

1 Like

2 Likes

Question: Why don’t you set up a GoFundMe for Daughter Dearest? Then everyone that feels sorry for her and believes her side of the story can donate toward her expenses. There are - what - half a dozen or so folks on this thread that would probably contribute and put their money where their mouths are (or fingers, as it were).

That might give you something more constructive to do than continuing to wail and gnash your teeth on this forum about people that are disgusted with your daughter’s continued pattern of bad behavior.

(And no fair “seeding” it with family money just to make it look as though a lot of people care.)

24 Likes

I am just shaking my head at the hard to move five horses scenario. Stock trailers exist. 6 horse slants exist. Professional Horse vans exist. Horses can live in a pasture for a few days even diva ones. Although granted they would not be overjoyed. My diva took six years to accustom himself to pasture life. LOL Moving five horses is not that difficult. And surely they had current coggins. Even then you can get a 24 hour turnaround as long as you haven’t pissed off all of the vets!

20 Likes

Sounds like an admission to me. Wasn’t that why LK came on the forums? How many threads did you miss Seeker? It’s a little late to come on now, after the fact to “set the record straight” since we now have a sworn under oath record.

14 Likes

Let’s not take scripture out of context, mkay?

9 Likes

I am guessing that perhaps her monthly stipend wasn’t enough to pay rent and utilities and full board/training for 4-5 horses. And by then, she had become delusional enough to believe that MB “owed” RG $$$ for the miniscule amount of construction/renovation work he had done. Additionally, she wasn’t going to move somewhere that would have made her sign contracts that included penalties for late/missed board fees, that would have held her accountable for her own attendance at scheduled lessons, that laid out strict rules regarding barn hours, and perhaps even spelled out expectations about behavior toward others.

Nope, she wasn’t going to be held accountable to anyone, by anyone.

27 Likes