Barisone Verdict Is In: Not Guilty By Reason of Insanity

Agree completely.

My husband was active duty for a decade of our marriage. I still had horses. We moved everywhere and within short notice. If I needed to move horses I would find a friend to haul, would not matter if it were a 2 horse trailer - I’d make multiple trips. Or I’d rent a rental truck and rent a horse trailer. I could do that tomorrow. Or pay a professional transporter! They are constantly moving up and down the east coast. Transporters can be found in days. LK had way more help than I would have having to move my horses. MB and the lawyer acting together to help her find a place - WHICH THEY DID.

Some seriously flawed stuff in my opinion.

19 Likes

Or, people will think the opinions of strangers on the Internet don’t matter to you. I’m curious as to what has set off your participation? Is it because MB, who hurt your daughter, is getting support and money from complete strangers?

12 Likes

USEF is starting an investigation based on “false” reports?

8 Likes

Oh, well that could be a problem too!

4 Likes

Amazing. Fascinating. Unbelievable.

I step away for a few hours and Squeaker goes off the deep end. The Illegal Mob has done an amazing job maintaining respect and class in their responses! Super kudos!!

17 Likes

Did Seeker1 recover from it’s meltdown from earlier today?

Anyone know where the horse that LK bought from MB is located? Jay-T or something like that. Wasn’t he supposed to have life-time free board with MB included in the price?

4 Likes

IDK…I can’t see their posts, only the responses to them.

1 Like

Did she pay for the horse?

4 Likes

I do not know.

3 Likes

Jay-T is in FL at Paradigm last I heard.

4 Likes

Can you please make up your mind. First you will not believe a post we saw because it was deleted elsewhere without a screenshot. So many posts asking us to produce a screenshot.

Then you don’t want screenshots brought here from elsewhere.

Does this depend on the day of the week? How are we to know in advance on what you want us to do?

25 Likes

I have always felt that the dog was at the center of this. It always felt like the flying monkees emerged whenever the posts turn to discussing the dog’s role in what happened.

21 Likes

You assume wrong, but suit yourself.

1 Like

25 Likes

Imagine seeing your middle-aged daughter making a spectacle of herself online and alienating anyone with half a whit of sense by spewing hostile, untruthful, and simply nonsensical rants on any platform she isn’t banned from.

Can you imagine responding with, “Hold my … b̶e̶e̶r̶ … b̶e̶n̶z̶o̶s̶ …bible!”?

Neither can I.

57 Likes

Thank you for this tip! Quite a few deleted posts!

2 Likes

Especially in August, with Saratoga on. Literally 100’s of shippers.

6 Likes

Was that an official flounce??

2 Likes

Blast from the past. July ‘21: YD’s one of last few posts….does anyone recall why RG said they called the BI? Seems YD did….

ETA the second part of the post

4 Likes

You’re absolutely right, but I went with it because Jesus. Here’s a more appropriate one😃image

12 Likes