Barisone Verdict Is In: Not Guilty By Reason of Insanity

What a shame IM was so wrong about so much. That had to hurt their ego.

21 Likes

to Mars?

5 Likes

Good to know. Thanks. Generally, the ones I’ve seen, everyone is in one room together. I’ve never seen them split up like you describe. That may come down to local practices or what have you.

NJ apparently doesn’t seem to require it.

https://www.njcourts.gov/courts/civil/medipol.html?lang=eng

3 Likes

Annoying is putting it mildly, lol. That would be very aggravating for,sure!

3 Likes

So must the attempts to discredit posters by saying they said something else. I clearly, in my original post, said IM had walked back saying MHG would be destroyed criminally which was interesting since there was no foundation to do so

7 Likes

Are you ashamed of your comments jvanrens? Sure sounds like you are doing something you know is wrong if you dont want your family members to be associated.

1 Like

So u have decided omgitsme that you know whomis right and who is wrong without any direct knowledge.

1 Like

1 Like

Rob goodwin is a hero and saved my daughters life.

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

Thank you so much for reposting sdel

Sure. Just want to make sure we have a record of you standing up to bad behavior. We might miss you telling LK her behavior was unacceptable and demand that she apologize for her libelous statements.

17 Likes

This is Not my endorsement morgarama

1 Like

:rofl: before I searched I made sure I was going to be able to explain it to the FBI and made sure all my parking tickets were paid (I don’t have any parking tickets)

6 Likes

Libel only applies to false statements.

1 Like

She (lk)made no libelous statements.

1 Like

Yes, it is “dang” hard to imagine why he didn’t serve the demand to vacate prior to August 6, 2019. If he had served it in, oh, I don’t know, May 2019, he’d probably have just returned from Florida to New Jersey about now.

1 Like

23 Likes

@Sdel. The top IM quote is the one I was referring to when I said I remembered him “clearing up a wrong impression.” Thank you for posting it.

2 Likes