Barisone Verdict Is In: Not Guilty By Reason of Insanity

Priority 1 save the victim!!

1 Like

Sure she didnā€™t.

10 Likes

Yesā€¦and there is no precedent post from which IM needed to clarify they didnā€™t mean criminal consequences. It begs the questionā€¦what was previously deleted or whom else were they posting as.

11 Likes

Yeah, because IM was so correct about what would go on in the trial! NOT!!!

11 Likes

It is very pathetic to keep going on and on about recordings that have been systematically walked back from containing a very detailed murder plot that was actually enacted to things that were said that may make MHG ā€œlook badā€. Interesting about how all the threats are about MHGā€¦

22 Likes

I said if I were involved. But Iā€™m not.

5 Likes

So has anyone ā€œestablishedā€ when or how Rosie (bless her poor heart) got out?

Itā€™s not like she busted through the doorā€”that door opens in. Hmmmmā€¦ā€¦ā€¦

7 Likes

Thank you ch. For some reason eggbutt is harassing me. I believe she is still very very angry that lauren wouldnt take her horses/funds to Sandie Denniss barn when Sandie solicited her business.

I am frankly getting very tired of blatant and unadulterated harassment.

By the way again i sayā€¦this is kirby kanarek. My daughter lk is not perfect but she never shot anyone point blank in the chest to try to murder them. On the other handā€¦mb did exactly that although he is insane.

1 Like

QFP.

3 Likes

No doubt that is very upsetting when someone does that to another person.

41 Likes

No one is forcing you to be here. You have free will. How you choose to exercise your free will is on YOU!

32 Likes

You should know mhm. However shooting someone in the chest with a deadly weapon would never enter my mind. How about you mhm? Is that something you would ever consider?

If I thought my life was in danger I might. As would many people, Iā€™m sure.

34 Likes

I think this is hysterical!!! The ole ā€œwe got your nameā€ ploy!

Boy they sure do love this particular threat LOL

Pathetic.

9 Likes

You forget your daughter has fired her weapon at someone.

36 Likes

Would you like to share with all EXACTLY how I am ā€œharassingā€ you? Such drama. Shall I repost my last post directed to you? Let me run fetch it!

18 Likes

The truthā€¦Iā€™m known for the truthā€¦Lauren Kanarek was never invited to bring any horses to my daughterā€™s facility because she had a wait list and was actually asked to leave the property. Heck, she always showed up late or was a no show anyway! Why do you think she was referred to Robin Brueckmann? Why do you think she was referred to Jess Idol? Huh? I am totally and completely tired of the slander and lies your daughter, and now ā€œyouā€, insist on posting. I promised your daughter several months ago I was prepared to take action. Are you ready? Do you really need more problems?

29 Likes

Not exactly cutter99. This is a public forum that anyone has access to. If it were a private conversation, i would think it terrible. But lying about and disparaging my family publicly for over 2.5 years after my daughter nearly died is a different matter altogether. One of you even brought my parents into this.

I would like to ask you nicely to stop. I have prayed for you all and will continue to do so. Butā€¦please stop harassing me publicly.

2 Likes

Sounds like a lie to me sandie

1 Like

So, @Seeker1 THIS is the last post I tagged you in. Point out how this is ā€œharassingā€ in any way. Come on. We ALL will wait. You are a sad, apparently panicked person. The people on this forum are the very last thing you should concern yourself with. Remember one thing, I do not lie.

22 Likes