Barisone Verdict Is In: Not Guilty By Reason of Insanity

I do not believe that if LK struggles with some type of mental illness, it makes her unaware of her actions. I think she is very aware of her actions. I think outside of the extraordinary circumstances of the trial, she usually profits from her actions.

18 Likes

Very good point. And yes, although many of those folks are ā€œborn that way,ā€ others have suffered extreme neglect or abuse at a very young age that triggers or exacerbates the onset of a plethora of psychological disorders. And although the person may seek refuge in alcohol or drugs, they are really only feeding the darkness within them.

4 Likes

Ah, but Eggbutt did not say the contact order was issued by a court or a judge. She said it was from MHGs lawyer.

If I recall correctly, LK made allegations of a mole at SS in a SM post.

Edited spelling

1 Like

Notice Seeker1 never once addressed Laurenā€™s direct actions and the impact they had on the circumstances, leading up to the shooting or the aftermath.

The WORDS Lauren said or texted to her father and SM in general were mentioned but nothing else.

16 Likes

You continue to blather about recordings and videos and such as if you donā€™t realize that nobody else here believes they exist.

14 Likes

And your point?

My mother had to issue a no contact order on another family member many years ago. My motherā€™s lawyer advised it and acted on her behalf to help arrange it. My mother provided evidence. The order is issued by a judge.

You are becoming desperate it your attempts to smear MHGā€™s reputation.

25 Likes

Then she needs to be institutionalized.

Too many people are affected by her illness.

26 Likes

I donā€™t think she is ā€œunawareā€ of her actions, but I do think she is incapable of understanding the difference between real reality and virtual reality. She thinks that the universe revolves around her and that she is justified in doing or saying whatever to achieve her goals. It matters not one whit to her if others are harmed by her actions, because in her mind, they are all just characters in a video game, to be ā€œoffedā€ as she sees fit.

11 Likes

Another update, this one on MBā€™s mailing address for those inclined to send letters:

Updates (7)

Todayby Lara Osborne, Organizer

I have a quick correction to Michaelā€™s mailing address, I was given the wrong P.O. Box number.
The correct address is
Ann Klein Forensic Center
Attn: Michael Barisone
1609 Stuyvestant Ave
P.O. Box 7717
West Trenton, NJ 08628

19 Likes

I agree. She is most certainly a danger to herself and others.

16 Likes

her mind must be an ugly and scary place to be inā€¦

9 Likes

I wonder what happens when one personality logs into Uber eats and then the other personality places the order? Lol.

4 Likes

inedibles arrive for dinner?

5 Likes

Just another U-Turn. SOP.

6 Likes

I have to say I have never been a fan of Elmo because he gets on my nerves with this behavior. Lol.

2 Likes

Similar to the televangelists who will pray for you as soon as you send them a donation.

12 Likes

but he is supposed to be 2 or so.

1 Like

Yes, itā€™s no wonder RG spends so much time doing laundry. But Iā€™m sure there will still be plenty to see.

10 Likes

Including trackā€¦errā€¦skid marks.

5 Likes