Barisone Verdict Is In: Not Guilty By Reason of Insanity

Yea but, wouldn’t a forensic author need, ummmmm forensics? Say like GSR, blood evidence, fingerprints and OH video/camera footage?

4 Likes

She is extremely well educated and accomplished.

Saying what she’s prupoted to have said is the equivalent of my highly educated and accomplished dad saying, “Don’t make no nevermind to me.” Which is something that he often said.

8 Likes

When the behavior matches that of an active addict and not someone in active recovery, the Suboxone is a red herring.

6 Likes

Personally, I believe it is going to get much, much worse!

We will be asking ourselves once again “Who does that?”

16 Likes

And in front of a much, much, much wider audience.

Realistically, a random horse related BB does not have that many people reading it compared to the exposure on a network news program.

And all the true crime fans are probably a relatively narrow group as well. The whole rest of the world is going to find out when it hits 48 Hours.

13 Likes

:dart:

2 Likes

15 Likes

I believe she was being funny, it was several years ago and I don’t feel like rewatching that interview. From what I recall she was mocking Trump and/or Pence.

1 Like

She definitely said it, it was a televised interview. Nothing to do with education, it’s colloquial.

5 Likes

There are times when I slip and return to the patois of my youth. I am either very angry, excited or find myself hanging out with friends from that time.

So I can readily imagine and “hear” someone else doing it. I think we all do occasionally but the audience isn’t nearly as large!

3 Likes

35 Likes

Bahahahaha!!!

3 Likes

That was my point.

I didn’t see the interview, which is why I didn’t say that she absolutely did say it.:crazy_face:

2 Likes

I was agreeing with you and also saying she did actually say it. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Im so cutter99. That is such a horrible thing to experience. Same goes to Bigmamma1 and erinmeri.

Who sets out to gain the trust of someone who suffers from a psychological problem and then destroy them (more)?

WHO DOES THAT?

18 Likes

I believe it could get much worse too. So far only the people who read Coth and the Law and Crime junkies have seen the dirty laundry. 48 Hours is a nationally broadcast show with a much wider ranging audience, hence, that many more will be made aware of the K clan’s behavior. (I imagine I may get a call from my SIL, asking me if I knew anything about this case and if I was watching it on 48 Hours.)

11 Likes

Obviously someone quite disturbed and begging for help.

3 Likes

Thank you @Seeker1, but situations like these are exactly why you need to seek help for your daughter and not make excuses for such nasty behavior.

Mental illness and addiction go hand in hand. They in themselves do not make a person evil. But make excuses and enabling behavior NEVER help!

16 Likes

Oh yeah, 48 Hours will play it up in the lead up…Olympian, rich equestrian community/facility, Stephen Colbert, conspiracy, murder plot, illegal surveillance, drugs, threats, harassment, young beauty with an older man, victim shaming, kept boy friend, vicious dog, guns, sleeping outside stalls, barefoot veiled ninjas, condemned living facilities, expensive horses, lengthy criminal records, lots of lies, Finish the Bastard and Who Does That?, thousands and thousands of social media posts, missing videos, broken water pipes, dangerous dryer, etc. Something for everyone!!!

23 Likes