Barisone Verdict Is In: Not Guilty By Reason of Insanity

1 Like

Donā€™t bother. Please.

5 Likes

Keep it klassy. See where your daughter gets it from. :crazy_face:

24 Likes

And you actually think it isnā€™t the daughter?

14 Likes

I can just hear the naratorā€™s voice listing all of those.

While Hollywood rejects the screen play: Too over the top, nobody will buy it!

8 Likes

Anythingā€™s possible with this clown car. :wink:

13 Likes

Too late!! Silly. Already sent.

1 Like

Well jvarens u think this thread on the forum is anything more than a circus?

I usuallly match my behavior to the audience jvanrens!

1 Like

I have studied the great religions most of my life. All have similar themes and every single one has master hypocrites spewing the do as I say, not as I do mantras. Seeker1 is enjoying the attention, pot stirring, immature name calling and game playing ā€œsheā€ thinks she is participating in. Those in glass houses and all thatā€¦

16 Likes

Why do I feel like Iā€™m sitting at the bar next to someone who is sloshing and slurring through conversations with everyone within earshot? Is this thread the internet version of that right now?

41 Likes

But yet here you are!!!

Who does that?

The same person who says ā€œFINISH THE BASTARDā€!

11 Likes

Luckily we are all at a safe distance in case there is an attack with a juice bottle, or whatever that lame story was.

25 Likes

12 Likes

maybe your husband should explain to you some legal terms.

And thanks to the police departmentā€™s shotty work, nobody will ever know what actually transpired. I am sure your daughter and her [boyfriend] actually believe the nonsense that was actually refuted in testimony.

You might think you have sought help for your daughter, but it seems the parental units are too busy enabling the crazy behavior.
Your husband might very well be an accessory before the fact, and you yourself one after.

It seems you and your daughter are not aware of the precious 2nd chance she has been given by surviving the gunshot wounds.

It might have very well been your knight in tarnished armor who shot your daughter while struggling with MB.

I see you do not get it.
not at all.
If you run out in traffic it is not the truckā€™s fault when you get hit.
When you [play with fire you have to expect to get burned.

I hope your family can figure out a way to learn from all of this.

20 Likes

Physician, heal thyself.

5 Likes

Alsoā€¦ eggsā€¦i know i am answering my own post which irritates youā€¦god forbidā€¦but
Fyiā€¦even girl joey said as angry as she was, she wouldnt shoot someoneā€¦there are other very effective methods for dealing with people who harass you.

1 Like

2 Likes

Ohā€¦eggie of arcā€¦please please help meā€¦
Pleeeeaseā€¦ bwahahahaha!

1 Like

QFP.

3 Likes