Barisone Verdict Is In: Not Guilty By Reason of Insanity

Would you like me to go away?

1 Like

Show of hands.

23 Likes

act your age, perhaps? Not your hat size?

15 Likes

So Iā€™m thinking that the ā€œsitting at the bar next to someone who is sloshing and slurring through conversations with everyone. . .ā€ analogy is spot on. I would add ā€œ. . .and everyone is edging farther and farther away from the sloppy drinker who thinks sheā€™s clever and amusing.ā€

33 Likes

Oh dear, you never had the courtesy to say if you have a clue what an eggbutt is.

We know what a ā€œSeekerā€ is but the question is what is this alleged Seeker seeking? They are desperately trying to convince the world that Barisone shot her daughter in cold blood. Obviously an impossible task considering all the facts and lack of evidence, so what is it they are really seeking to do? She didnā€™t receive the retribution promised (by whom, IM?), so are they seeking some sort of redemption for failing to find ways to stop the childā€™s behavior?

7 Likes

I had that same thought. Until the person is sitting all alone at the end of the bar muttering to herself.

And the bartender is wondering how long until last call.

16 Likes

This is all so off the rails that Iā€™m starting to wonder if S1 isnā€™t someone hired by coth to keep the pot stirred and the web counts up.lol Sarcasm
Either that or someone left their passwords laying about.
How she thinks this is helping her family is baffling.

10 Likes

How many times have they flounced off in the past, only to become bored and return. Sad really. Talk about no life and nothing to do!

8 Likes

If you need to grasp onto this idea in order to remain sane so be it.

It is not, however, the truth.

20 Likes

No. I want you to stay and continue embarrassing yourself and your family FakeMom.

17 Likes

How obvious the only apparent Kanarek taking any of this seriously seems to be IM! That is assuming, of course, that IM is somehow related. Regardless, they are the only one astute enough to comprehend what is at stake now that the criminal trial is over and was lost.

Normally it can be interesting poking the bear, but this really is painful to watch, isnā€™t it? Can you imagine being a woman of Seekerā€™s age looking back on their life tallying all the accomplishments and disappointments? Can you imagine forbidding a child of yours to enter the family home, even after serious hospitalization? What a truly dysfunctional family. The criminal records alone are amazing!!!

12 Likes

Just for fun, two snapshots from my day:

45 Likes

Does he have a quadruple whorl on his forehead??

2 Likes

Thank goodness, no! It is just an allusion from the ripples in his newborn foal coat.

10 Likes

I meanā€¦go about her daily life? Continue to love her friends and family. Her dogs. Horses.

6 Likes

Ahhā€¦you know you all love me!

1 Like

Ahhā€¦such a beautiful horse and rose.!!!

1 Like

QFP.

QFP.

If you are talking about my daughterā€¦when she was intubated for 3 weeksā€¦she had serious damage to all of her teeth. She had hett all new teeth sort of because of the discoloration caused by extended intubation.