Barisone Verdict Is In: Not Guilty By Reason of Insanity

Not unless Days Inn can properly monitor intubated patients.

12 Likes

As i said dates of intubation and stay are a part of official records shown to the judge and jury.

Again, I ask you WHAT TRUTH? No one denies your lovely daughter was a patient in a hospital. Whatā€™s your point, if you actually have one?

12 Likes

Itā€™s a screen shot from her phone. Google photos

2 Likes

But the physician said she was a patient for 19 days. Keep up Kirby.

11 Likes

QFP.

I wonder if 48 Hours is going to cover the grotesque victim shaming aspect that has gone on here on the COTH forums for more than two years? It would be quite the story - ā€œlonely, elderly ladies find comfort and companionship in years long online abuse of shooting victimā€.

At least the moderator finally admitted that they are only letting everyone continue to abuse the Kanareks here because they consider them to be famous, and that those of you who continue to bash them are protected while no one else is allowed to bash all of you in kind.

5 Likes

Boo hoo for michaelā€¦ when u shoot someone and at someoneā€¦and people are fighting for their livesā€¦stuff can happen that you may not like.

2 Likes

Sounds very much likeā€¦ a threat!

10 Likes

Yes, google photos is a photo ordering app. Not an internal time stamp of when the photo was taken.

6 Likes

That might be your interpretation but facts prove otherwise!

11 Likes

My point is that the kids have been punished enoughā€¦so why dont you shut the heck up and leave us alone. If you take pleasure in our painā€¦as it appearsā€¦this is very perverted. So if you persist you eventually paint yourself as a villain in this story. Is that your goal?

1 Like

No one here believes your version of ā€œthe truthā€. The criminal trial jury didnā€™t, the civil trial juries wonā€™t, the court of public opinion after 48 Hours wonā€™t, the comments on the YouTube chats donā€™t. You might have more success from your neighborhood soup kitchen guests believing your truth.

Hate it for you. Seriously. Being here or on any public forum will not help you.

18 Likes

1 Like

Makes me feel better to at least set the record straight.

1 Like

Are you threatening me Kirby? Do you really want to do that?

13 Likes

The reason this is not stopping is because you keep pushing it. You are here to antagonize and push your agenda. You assume we are too stupid to understand that with your homilies, thoughts and prayers.

Believe me, we get it.

Believe me, we see you for who you are.

Believe me, you are the one who doesnā€™t understand.

24 Likes

What kids? If you mean Lauren and Rob have been punished, why is your daughter still publicly trash talking? As far as being punished enough, that will be for the courts to decide.

Iā€™m curious, didnā€™t MHG also name you in her no contact order? There must be a really good reason if so!

19 Likes

Ha! You wouldnā€™t set the record straight unless you believed it supported your agenda.

Nice try, but come up with a more likely story!

7 Likes

yup! totally agree - total hypocrite. she sounds like a very bad person who does bad thingsā€¦ beware!

3 Likes