Barisone Verdict Is In: Not Guilty By Reason of Insanity

If I live to 3,000 I will never be as nasty as your beloved daughter.

9 Likes

Yep, Eggbutt signing off, really this time!

2 Likes

Just mirroring all of the childish, foolish, uneducated, ignorant and antics on here. Talk about WHO DOES THAT? Eggies had delusions of grandeur…of protecting everyone from the big bad monster.

2 Likes

So you admit your daughter is a monster then?

21 Likes

Unfortunately I have 10,000+ requisite hours in order to become an expert. I have personally seen just about every element that has been presented in this case…

7 Likes

Oh now we have you nighty night…the perseverer. Sorry to disappoint you dahling. im done with this for tonight. I have to wash off the mud now and reenter the world of laughter and happiness. I may have to come on here tomorrow and repeat it all again like all of you do ad nauseam so i will prepare again.

2 Likes

Now that is sad Sdel… WHO DOES THAT??

Yes go flow into the State of Euphoria, SeeDiff. We’ll catch up tomorrow.

5 Likes

Mentally ill bipolar/borderline narcissist psychopaths and drug addicts. One is in jail for murder. Every one of them mentally ill, the worst were also drug addicts. There is a playbook out there. Tough love worked best.

11 Likes

The black bag has the Majyk Equipe boots I was buying when I got the pic, the blue bag has the stuff I won from a C4 contest. It was a very very good week :grin:

9 Likes

That is eggies perception. I dont believe in monsters.

I emphasize “delusions” nighty night

Are u calling yourself mentally ill sdel

You wish. But LK and RG are dead ringers for the mentally ill drug addicts in my life.

18 Likes

Maybe you should.

8 Likes

Ahhhh, we had Daenerys Targaryen, Mother of Dragons and now we have Kirby Kanarek, Mother of Monsters (her words, not mine)! I think I really like Queen Daenarys much better!

7 Likes

You called her a monster not me eggies

You can believe what you want but if you shoot her ,you will go to jail or an institution.

Whatever their troubles…they and only they can fix them…

None of this is normal behavior.

25 Likes