Barisone Verdict Is In: Not Guilty By Reason of Insanity

And the contents of the PI report will be revealed. :laughing:

16 Likes

No, people tend to neglect personal care while using, but smoking crystal meth really damages teeth.

6 Likes

That would be a big ole nope!

Why would you even entertain it as factual that Lauren was floating loans for Michael?

#1- She admitted, under oath nonetheless, that she lies on social media.

#2- Lauren and the boy wonder had a deal for the boy wonder to work off some of their expenses every month because money was tight as per the boy wonder, again under oath.

#3- Do you honestly believe Lauren has that kind of money just lying around at her disposal? Do you have any idea what it costs to run a farm like that monthly?

23 Likes

She was intubated for two weeks. She talked about, and showed hospitals pictures of, herself extubated and recovering in the step down for a week after being extubated, then sent to the hotel.

8 Likes

And to go with this, boy wonder said under oath that he was doing just the bare minimum to cover the expenses.

16 Likes

FYI
It is illegal to turn off utilities to a domicile and can result in fines accessed on a daily basis.

7 Likes

This statement above can be deemed as a (veiled) threat.

4 Likes

#3. I donā€™t have a detailed understanding of what it would cost to run a facility like that, but I can easily imagine it would be a crushing expense, especially if a large number of the horses were owned by MB, MHG, or working students. Even more crushing since he was operating and paying rent on two facilities.

Even if she wasnā€™t paying any bills beyond her board and training, I can easily imagine that the financial situation made him reluctant to tell her to leaveā€” in the months prior to August.

If she was covering some expenses in a stop gap way, that would just make it that much harder for him to lose her as client.

How do you make sense of the fact that MB did not end the client relationship with LK in spring 2019 when it was clear MHG wanted her gone?

1 Like

1 Like

She doesnā€™t even know where ā€œher moneyā€ comes from, beyond ā€œa bank?ā€.

12 Likes

Sure beats having Lauren & Rob in residence though. Plus once the house was condemned, they werenā€™t supposed to be there.

But everything went bad so quickly that dayā€¦

4 Likes

My best guess is that LKā€™s father forced MB to continue providing services. There is a history of him doing this so why would it not happen here?

10 Likes

???

Please clue me in on what the (veiled) threat is.

1 Like

1 Like

Not questioning you, but a question
The house had been, by the fire inspector, basically shut down. No one was, per order of the FI, supposed to be in there.
In that instance, would it still be illegal to shut off the utilities, if you believed it had been vacated?
What if it hadnā€™t been, but should have?

4 Likes

Bad behavior should never be encouraged from anyone on here or from anyone in my family. As I have said and repeat oftenā€¦ the behavior on here is HORRIBLE. How can you criticize Lauren for the acting badly when you are acting badly yourselves. As I have said many many times. Take the log from your own eye before trying to remove a splinter from someone else.

3 Likes

1 Like

Show of hands - who here has shot at their SO or your SOā€™s possessions?

Not me

If yes, was it within a residential area and closer than 300 feet to a domicile?

N/A

Who has used the knowledge that someone has a medical condition, then used that intimate knowledge to torment them to the point of insanity?

Not me

25 Likes

Wellā€¦

The target I was shooting at technically was Mr. Trubā€™s when we were out doing target practice one day. Does that count? He was safely behind me, waiting for me to take my turn, we just did not bother to change out the target.

5 Likes

Again through all this mumbo jumbo is the premise that MHG wronged LK when in fact she dis NOTHING.

AS SUCH YOU MUST STATE WHAT MHG EVER DID TO LK. HOW DID MHG WRONG LK???

20 Likes